Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost half of those in meaningless "consolation" games for teams that didn't advance out of their brackets...
    You can't count, so a baseless attack is a warranted reply. Just so you know, the rosters had many players who are now ECNL players, so you are putting down your own.

Comment

http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org...Championships/

So what are the chances that Oregon wins more than 1 game total across all age groups?
      O fer on the first day, girls. But it was respectable with 3 goals scored and only 19 conceded.

Comment

O fer on the first day, girls. But it was respectable with 3 goals scored and only 19 conceded.
        What is your point Tough Guy?

Comment

Isn't it obvious? Timbers are doing a great job with the ODP program!

Comment

Did you really just try to act tough on an anonymous chat board for young girls soccer? Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer.

Comment

Did you really just try to act tough on an anonymous chat board for young girls soccer? Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer.
              Says the "guest" poster

Comment

Says the "guest" poster
                Yeah but I'm not trying to be Mr. Tough Guy. I usually only do that with my two brothers who are very large men.

Comment

Outstanding. Some jackwad starts a thread for the sole purpose of putting down the accomplishiments from last year, and fails due to lack of pre-school counting skills. And then we find the real reason is to monitor the results this year and post attacks if the results are poor. I'm sure you would be on here posting if they did well. Actually, no you wouldn't. See, ODP, as opposed to ECNL, doesn't claim to be the be all to end all in soccer. And it's been around for years to give kids from any club a chance to play with kids from other clubs. In some instances, it led to regional and even national pools. No one on this board is posting bravado about ODP, unlike what is posted about ECNL. Sadly, if all girls went to tryouts, some of these ECNL girls wouldn't make the ODP team. "But but how can that be? She's on ECNL so she must be a top player, right?" Keep thinking that.

Comment

Yeah but I'm not trying to be Mr. Tough Guy. I usually only do that with my two brothers who are very large men.
                    Strange family.

Comment

Outstanding. Some jackwad starts a thread for the sole purpose of putting down the accomplishiments from last year, and fails due to lack of pre-school counting skills. And then we find the real reason is to monitor the results this year and post attacks if the results are poor. I'm sure you would be on here posting if they did well. Actually, no you wouldn't. See, ODP, as opposed to ECNL, doesn't claim to be the be all to end all in soccer. And it's been around for years to give kids from any club a chance to play with kids from other clubs. In some instances, it led to regional and even national pools. No one on this board is posting bravado about ODP, unlike what is posted about ECNL. Sadly, if all girls went to tryouts, some of these ECNL girls wouldn't make the ODP team. "But but how can that be? She's on ECNL so she must be a top player, right?" Keep thinking that.
                      No doubt that every Oregon ODP team would take a hard thumping if they played either of the Oregon ECNL teams. Oregon ODP is very weak. Just the facts. Now back to your cave, man!

Comment

The 2002 & 2001 teams don't have Ecnl yet, so why aren't those teams better? Are many top players even at the younger ages not doing odp?

Comment

The 2002 & 2001 teams don't have Ecnl yet, so why aren't those teams better? Are many top players even at the younger ages not doing odp?
                          Just look at the rosters and you'll know why Oregon isn't doing well.

Comment

Perhaps, or it could be that they are just playing stronger teams. ODP is both a team, and an individual thing. Ultimately, it's good to win, however if you look at the soccer resumes of recruits, they include what teams they made more than how well their teams did. And when you make various teams, you become friends with girls from other parts of the country, who you sometimes then play against in your club team. My dd made friends with players and now looks to see where they are going to college to play.

Comment

No doubt that every Oregon ODP team would take a hard thumping if they played either of the Oregon ECNL teams. Oregon ODP is very weak. Just the facts. Now back to your cave, man!
                              Your life must suck.

Comment

Again, reply that doesn't make sense. ODP teams are playing ODP teams, and as is noted, they include ages that are below the youngest ECNL teams. Its very likely that these same girls will join ECNL teams, not sure what your point is of knocking girls who will join ECNL if you are an ECNL supporter, which you appear to be. ODP and ECNL have some similarities, but also some differences. I have noticed you say cave a lot. You appear very immature.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X