Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've heard that one team knows the answers. I've heard some of them. I can share them but I'd rather keep it to myself. But, the dollar figure is greater than $500 and less than $5000. It's a very attractive number.
    Sure you do. And apparently Eric L would rather keep them to himself as well.

This is starting to look like smoke and mirrors.....the mystery Thorns Academy with a mystery price tag and highly secretive details, known but to a very few.

Comment

Sure you do. And apparently Eric L would rather keep them to himself as well.

This is starting to look like smoke and mirrors.....the mystery Thorns Academy with a mystery price tag and highly secretive details, known but to a very few.
      Desperation to keep girls in their current crummy programs.

Comment

Desperation to keep girls in their current crummy programs.
        I thought all of the current TA players were terrible and only Rec quality. So, why do so many of you care that they aren't playing ECNL?

Comment

I thought all of the current TA players were terrible and only Rec quality. So, why do so many of you care that they aren't playing ECNL?
          They need every quality player they can muster. Oh they will try to claim that there are no good TA teams or players, but they know better. They want every one of them that they can get to have a chance. At U15, U16 (FC), U17 and U18 - they need TA players and they know it. The posters on here might claim they don't, but the coaches and the DOCs know it.

Comment

They need every quality player they can muster. Oh they will try to claim that there are no good TA teams or players, but they know better. They want every one of them that they can get to have a chance. At U15, U16 (FC), U17 and U18 - they need TA players and they know it. The posters on here might claim they don't, but the coaches and the DOCs know it.
            They need all of the best players, doesn't matter if OPL or TA teams. I don't believe there to be many top TA teams, but I know for a fact there are many good players that would help. Not as if Timbers DA doesn't want top players from Xfire or FC if willing to make that jump.

Comment

You realize the last three or so posts are parents of DD's in the T.A. just arguing with yourselves? Reading through the miscellaneous posts on this thread and others it appears it's just TA coaches and/or parents bitching about the cost of ECNL, talking about a non-existent thorns academy or why they think our daughters in the OYSA suck and that OPL doesn't want them... or they do.

Either do ECNL or don't. Either way STFU.

Comment

You realize the last three or so posts are parents of DD's in the T.A. just arguing with yourselves? Reading through the miscellaneous posts on this thread and others it appears it's just TA coaches and/or parents bitching about the cost of ECNL, talking about a non-existent thorns academy or why they think our daughters in the OYSA suck and that OPL doesn't want them... or they do.

No you stfu

Comment

No you stfu
                  How about you get Eric to ANNOUNCE the deets of the Academy?

Comment

How about you stop cheating on your wife

No you stfu
                    Ya see you can say any stooooopid thing with out any facts. BTW does your wife know your lover is your DD's coach?

Comment

$500? That's what I'm talkimg about boss. Can we make that work?

Comment

$500? That's what I'm talkimg about boss. Can we make that work?
                        Yeah.

It's called 8-12 practices with the O.D.P. / RTC. Make sure your DK doesn't make the team though, because they will travel and that costs money. You will have to go and that will cost money. And so on.

Comment

$500 for the an elite experience? That's going to be attractive.

Comment

You are brilliant. You represent the OPL parents well.

Comment

You are brilliant. You represent the OPL parents well.
                              OPL? ? OPL? ?
                              ECNL is ECNL, not OPL. Could be a Timbers parent, a FC Portland Parent, A NEU parent, anybody. ECNL is not limited to OPL players - all the best players should be at tryouts.

Comment

OPL? ? OPL? ?
                                - all the best players should be at tryouts.
                                Why? And if they are, then your dd goes home without a spot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X