X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope it IS who I think it is.
    Can't be anybody good. Might be one of the two big slow girls from Eastside I suppose.

Comment

Can't be anybody good. Might be one of the two big slow girls from Eastside I suppose.
      Vantucky timbers are used to players disappearing. Anyone coming in is enough for them to make a tinkle in anticipation.

Comment

Vantucky timbers are used to players disappearing. Anyone coming in is enough for them to make a tinkle in anticipation.
        Excited to see who she leaves froms

Comment

Excited to see who she leaves froms
          Sounds like someone needs to put some newspapers on the floor....just in case.

Comment

Who knows

Comment

I hope it's not who I think it is.
              Don't leave us hanging! What team is she from?

Comment

I was thinking maybe the big, not so fast, ET forward too but have no idea. Not sure why she would leave right. Before FWRL games tho.

Comment

Don't worry. Nobody moves TO Vantucky Timbers. It's never happened and never will. Especially at this age group.
                  Troof.

Comment

Dirt bag alert.

Comment

Don't worry. Nobody moves TO Vantucky Timbers. It's never happened and never will. Especially at this age group.
                      I know one age group that has 6 Oregon players on it

Comment

Come on. Spill the beans. At least give us a hint.
                        Training is over. Two players showed up. Both are original Vantucky players that are tired of ecnl costs and the drive...good players but not as cool as I thought it was going to be

Comment

Training is over. Two players showed up. Both are original Vantucky players that are tired of ecnl costs and the drive...good players but not as cool as I thought it was going to be
                          Tomorrow is another day...

Comment

Who I say, who? Who! What team they come from? I need to know. I ...need .. To knooowww!!!!

Comment

Well there were only two from Vantucky Reds that moved to CU ECNL this year...

Comment

Well there were only two from Vantucky Reds that moved to CU ECNL this year...
                                It's not a big deal, they are only testing the waters right now. One from CU and one from FCPDX.
                                To be honest, I don't know why they chose to drive that far. What a waste of resources

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X