THUSC Element
    THUSC Emerald U12
    FCP Navy
    FCP Navy U12
    Lake O Storm
    Clackamas Power Rays
    Pacific FC Ice

WUSC Levante is playing U14
    Good idea for Levanter to play up. They will get better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Good idea for Levanter to play up. They will get better competition.
      Hopefully, although U14 is really just the "B" teams of the ECNL teams.

Comment

Hopefully, although U14 is really just the "B" teams of the ECNL teams.
        I would think OYSA 01G would offer more competition.

Comment

I would think OYSA 01G would offer more competition.
          They'll get some good games vs Lake O Blue I and their own U14 "A" team. Outside of that, not so much.

Comment

OPL State Cup Spring League:

THUSC Element
            THUSC Emerald U12
            FCP Navy
            FCP Navy U12
            Lake O Storm
            Clackamas Power Rays
            Pacific FC Ice

WUSC Levante is playing U14
            Where is this posted?

Comment

Originally posted by lastplanet View Post
              Jan 27, 2015

West Coast G01 Ranks updated based on AllForOne's G01 data up to Jan 20
              http://lastplanetranking.************/p/g01.html

Email lastplanetrankings at gmail dot com with corrections. If you PM me (lastplanet), you won't hear from me as I am not on this forum much. Use the lastplanet gmail if you see errors.

Note this is under the West Coast G01 tab (yellow) at the top of the LastPlanet ranking page. This separate from the PNW girls (which is just WA-OR).

Only teams that have played in the last 3 months are listed on the main tables. Tables are updated monthly.

Regards,

LP
              So the top 4 are all NWCL.

Comment

So the top 4 are all NWCL.
                Levente did not get in the NWCL that I know of.

Comment

Where is this posted?
                  http://www.oregonpremierleague.com/c...s/index_E.html

Click on the individual clubs and it shows which teams are in which divisions. Actual schedules will be out later this week.

Comment

Levente did not get in the NWCL that I know of.
                    Should be next fall.

Comment

Not one 2001 or 2002 (or any age for that matter) girl from any TA club. Those Region IV folks must not be able to recognize real talent when they see it. Shouldn't we start a campaign to challenge the Timbers to provide better development???

http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/tournam...championships/

Comment

Not one 2001 or 2002 (or any age for that matter) girl from any TA club. Those Region IV folks must not be able to recognize real talent when they see it. Shouldn't we start a campaign to challenge the Timbers to provide better development???

http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/tournam...championships/
                        It's all politics. There are plenty of players on both OPL and OYSA teams that could make these teams. They're 12 and 13 years old.

Southern California will always dominate these teams. Massive population base. Sunnier weather. Overwhelming demographics

There are probably 1000 people in New York that are better at your job than you are. Doesn't mean you aren't outstanding or couldn't eventually be better than them.

Comment

It's all politics. There are plenty of players on both OPL and OYSA teams that could make these teams. They're 12 and 13 years old.

Southern California will always dominate these teams. Massive population base. Sunnier weather. Overwhelming demographics

There are probably 1000 people in New York that are better at your job than you are. Doesn't mean you aren't outstanding or couldn't eventually be better than them.

Correction: There's a lot of politics involved but it's also drawing from much larger and denser population bases.

Comment

Many of the top players don't participate in ODP.

Comment

Yes many top players don't, but many top players do. There's plenty of talent on both sides of the fence.

Comment

Unless they get onto a quality ECNL team (key word "quality") then that is a mistake. We didn't do it when we were younger and I believe if we would have, it would have been good. My dd didn't do it until she was 14, the last year for the regional training centers. She then did it until she was 16 and she made the travel team and the regional team every year. It was good for her to play with other players, to get training from other coaches and to travel to play against teams from other states. She made holdover a couple times too and that was really good. I'd highly recommend doing it and encouraging other good players to do it. She got her offer to D1 and I think the ODP items on her resume helped, plus coaches watched her at regional camp. The college where she is going only saw her play in two showcases, so I have to think that the only way they were comfortable with making her an offer was due to ODP. Perhaps they saw her there or the coaches there, who were mostly from college at the regional level, made recommendations (remember, coaches all know each other). Just my advice based upon our experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X