Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the Timbers HS Girls Teams?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is this ever going to rest? We get it you don't like the OYSA girls league. You are welcome to play elsewhere.

This update of how many points per game is just beyond pathetic. Get a life and move on.
    More like it's the quality level of the OYSA girls teams that is pathetic. You guys can dish BS about the OPL and ECNL all day but can't take it when the real facts are presented showing just how sad OYSA girls soccer really is. Cry me a river.

Comment

More like it's the quality level of the OYSA girls teams that is pathetic. You guys can dish BS about the OPL and ECNL all day but can't take it when the real facts are presented showing just how sad OYSA girls soccer really is. Cry me a river.
      Agreed...... It was ECNL was too expensive, ECNL was going to be to tough / to easy. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Facts can hurt.

Comment

No actually I haven't dished BS either way. I read because I like to stay aware of the crazy stuff going on, but it is beyond ridiculous to go into a game by game breakdown and try to claim it is "proof" of some point.

The back and forth "your worse, no your worse" just makes everyone look juvenile.

Comment

Agreed...... It was ECNL was too expensive, ECNL was going to be to tough / to easy. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Facts can hurt.
          But you are comparing HS league teams to the "super-elite" ECNL. The only thing I can assume with this latest round of attack so is there must be desperation settling in.

Comment

Timbers Alliance has girls H.S. aged teams? Who knew?!

Comment

No actually I haven't dished BS either way. I read because I like to stay aware of the crazy stuff going on, but it is beyond ridiculous to go into a game by game breakdown and try to claim it is "proof" of some point.

The back and forth "your worse, no your worse" just makes everyone look juvenile.
              So you'd rather prove your point without using facts to back it up? Sounds like the way the Timbers do things around here.

Comment

But you are comparing HS league teams to the "super-elite" ECNL. The only thing I can assume with this latest round of attack so is there must be desperation settling in.
                Desperation is setting in for sure, but not at the ECNL clubs. The are sitting back laughing at the futility that is Timbers Alliance HS girls soccer. Even the "super duper elite" Thorns Academy couldn't finish better than 3rd in a watered down "B" level FWRL. And they are supposed to be way better than any other HS team in OYSA.

Comment

Desperation is setting in for sure, but not at the ECNL clubs. The are sitting back laughing at the futility that is Timbers Alliance HS girls soccer. Even the "super duper elite" Thorns Academy couldn't finish better than 3rd in a watered down "B" level FWRL. And they are supposed to be way better than any other HS team in OYSA.
                  Nobody in ECNL is "sitting back" doing anything. They are working hard to continue getting better and stronger every day and meet the challenges provided in ECNL. They are no part of this petty blogger squabble.

Comment

The weakness you don't see, or are ignoring is all your little labels. "super-elite", "watered-down","b" level are assigned by you based on nothing except what you want to say. It is sad that any communication coming from ECNL-friendly folks is so laden with propaganda that you have to question if a person is actually speaking for themselves or are they just giving "response #3" off of the official ECNL/OPL authorized talking points list.

So if you ever actually sit back and think before you post, consider this...Or ECNL and Thorns Academy are not engaged in a foot race to cover as much ground as possible, it is not something where one side should look at the other and laugh as they "slip in the mud" rather any failure on either side hurts Or girls soccer as a whole.

Comment

The weakness you don't see, or are ignoring is all your little labels. "super-elite", "watered-down","b" level are assigned by you based on nothing except what you want to say. It is sad that any communication coming from ECNL-friendly folks is so laden with propaganda that you have to question if a person is actually speaking for themselves or are they just giving "response #3" off of the official ECNL/OPL authorized talking points list.

So if you ever actually sit back and think before you post, consider this...Or ECNL and Thorns Academy are not engaged in a foot race to cover as much ground as possible, it is not something where one side should look at the other and laugh as they "slip in the mud" rather any failure on either side hurts Or girls soccer as a whole.
                      Actually, any failure on either side only hurts those that fail.

Comment

Actually, any failure on either side only hurts those that fail.
                        Agreed. Whomever slips into the mud gets muddy. The rest move on.

Comment

Hear, hear.

It's 2-2350 for added training.

Then travel, because the OPL and OYSA now suck.

Comment

Winter league should be starting soon, or something.

Comment

Winter league should be starting soon, or something.
                              That's just it. Nobody cares.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X