Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL Schedules are out and the Thorns are in....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your grammar instructors, wherever they are, are shuddering at the great disturbance in the force. They cry out in sadness. They have failed.
    It's what It's.

Comment

Why does a youth association like US Club feel like they are in a battle with the governing body? It's not like US Club is ever going to be part of US Soccer National Team staff or programming.

They should follow the lead of the prominent youth association USYS and take care of themselves and their membership, first step understand what's best for the kids and parents not college coaches recruiting budget constraints.

The DA will do it's thing with US Soccer and all will be fine.
      It's obvious, isn't it? They didn't know US Soccer runs the show. Simple Stuff. Not too quick on the uptake.

Comment

Fact: Ecnl snake oil people will tell you anything to get your money.

Fact: You can easily find 50 USYS teams that have and would destroy any Ecnl NW team. This isn't hard to find.

Fact: You can easily find 20 teams from the DA that would destroy any Ecnl NW team

Fact: When CU and FC Portland ECNL play USYS teams they do not fare well at all.

Fact: You don't have to do a lot to find this information

Fact: CU and Fcp Ecnl liars won't tell you anything but you are the best without anything to show for it.

Ask your fellow lying Ecnl coach or parent and have them try to justify this to you while all you have to do is google and you will find these truths

Comment

Fact: You can easily find 50 USYS teams that have and would destroy any Ecnl NW team. This isn't hard to find.

Fact: You can easily find 20 teams from the DA that would destroy any Ecnl NW team

Ask your fellow lying Ecnl coach or parent and have them try to justify this to you while all you have to do is google and you will find these truths
          I will post my name and phone number if you can list the 50 teams that would beat CU15s or the WPFC17s....also name the 20 DA teams.

I tried to google but only 4 teams came up.

Comment

I will post my name and phone number if you can list the 50 teams that would beat CU15s or the WPFC17s....also name the 20 DA teams.

Hahahaha you don't have much credibility CU liar. Doesn't help your case either when you argue 2/50 teams playing in NW Ecnl when literally many of them are doormats or now B or C teams.

Comment

Fact: When CU and FC Portland ECNL play USYS teams they do not fare well at all.

Fact: You don't have to do a lot to find this information

Fact: CU and Fcp Ecnl liars won't tell you anything but you are the best without anything to show for it.

This isn't new. Ecnl is the new smoke and mirrors game.

They don't want people to know that the value of Ecnl is near stupidity when it comes to actual development

Comment

This isn't new. Ecnl is the new smoke and mirrors game.

They don't want people to know that the value of Ecnl is near stupidity when it comes to actual development
                Is that English? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Is that English? Asking for a friend.
                  The Kings English

Comment

Dang I can only name 100 youth teams from USYS/US Club league, HS leagues & DA teams that could beat both 9 out 10 times.

I don't want your phone number as they would ring your bell. No pun intended.

Comment

It's obvious, isn't it? They didn't know US Soccer runs the show. Simple Stuff. Not too quick on the uptake.
                      US Soccer is like the Democrat party - always in a rage about meaningless things like the US National team and never in possession of any even remotely good ideas.

Comment

US Soccer is like the Democrat party - always in a rage about meaningless things like the US National team and never in possession of any even remotely good ideas.
                        I've never heard of the Democrat Party. Is it related to the Democratic Party?

Comment

Top teams are leaving GDA. Slammers long gone.

Comment

Top teams are leaving GDA. Slammers long gone.
                            Rumored that Ecnl is considering switching age groups to graduation year to cement their choice for the college bound youth player and college coaches. Being able to play high school and play with your graduation year would be amazing.

Comment

Rumored that Ecnl is considering switching age groups to graduation year to cement their choice for the college bound youth player and college coaches. Being able to play high school and play with your graduation year would be amazing.
                              Another example of catering to lazy college coaches and not what Best helps players improve.

Comment

Basing age groups on grad year makes the most sense. When parents are paying and the majority of girls end goal is not only playing in college but playing in the best academic college they can, grad year age groups are the best. Colleges have to recruit by grad year, it’s not that they’re lazy. 2020s are on 3 and sometimes 4 different age group teams in the current system. Put all the 2020son the same teams vs other 2020 teams and then all the coaches looking for 2020s can see them all easily. The future national team players can still do DA but the da system doesn’t fit for college recruitment because that’s not the goal of da.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X