Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which local teams are nationally relevant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shame on you for even whispering that this is “starting to turn in to the 01 thread”. NOTHING will ever approach that mark again. The 01 thread was a greatness beyond compare.
    Nobody even carries the jock strap of the girls 2001 thread. Some upstart cocky boys parents thought they’d talk a big game and say they would compete. Fail! Minuscule effort. Sad!

Comment

Dear god, at least look at the methodology before you make comments. Not a single comment you made is correct. Sigh.
      Keep in mind this kind of information hurts the Timbers morons who want to keep with the tired story that there should be only one club to compete outside Oregon.

Comment

Why not just say this should be the coming out year for this team ,with all the work the girls have been putting in to their game to get better. Your feeding the fire and it is entertaining to read how you people take shots at each other.
        It's starting to turn in to the 01 thread LOL
        Thank you. GPS is the obvious dominant team in the PAC NW. Through our combined efforts and resources and sheer determination we have seen it through to a championship mentality that bars none from the achievement of accolades from all that we are seeing across the country. It is only through my brothers and sisters in this forum that we are seeing the element of fear creeping in amongst our competitors foreign and domestic upon which we are protected from any transgressions through our teamwork and dedication of the CLUB. GPS is named GPS for a reason: WE HAVE DIRECTION AND SENSORS THAT LEAD US TO GOLD!

Comment

Thank you. GPS is the obvious dominant team in the PAC NW. Through our combined efforts and resources and sheer determination we have seen it through to a championship mentality that bars none from the achievement of accolades from all that we are seeing across the country. It is only through my brothers and sisters in this forum that we are seeing the element of fear creeping in amongst our competitors foreign and domestic upon which we are protected from any transgressions through our teamwork and dedication of the CLUB. GPS is named GPS for a reason: WE HAVE DIRECTION AND SENSORS THAT LEAD US TO GOLD!
          Get a life.

Comment

Ghillsboro Premier Soccer.

Comment

Ghillsboro Premier Soccer.
              Crossfire United National Team.

Comment

Crossfire United National Team.
                I see what you did there...

Comment

IFC/GPS Wins Gm#1 at Nationals

Decided by PK--Clumsy Goalie foul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzwUPiJy-Bw

Comment

The girls didn't play their best match but I would argue it was decided by more than a clumsy foul. It is unfortunate they didn't convert more chances and have a little more luck. That would have also given them more ranking points. The keeper also made some great saves. Holding true to form, they were able to freely substitute the entire bench, even at National Championships. Not many teams are able or willing to sub the bench at this level. I would think that is a sign of development. It would be tough to argue that they didn't deserve to win. I don't add up stats, but I am certain GPS had much better opportunities and possession than their opponent. If you want to watch and add it up, feel free to do so. It was also great to get a win against a Texas team in their heat and time zone. Thanks for watching. They will be on live stream tomorrow too if you are interested. I hope they do Oregon proud again.

Comment

The girls didn't play their best match but I would argue it was decided by more than a clumsy foul. It is unfortunate they didn't convert more chances and have a little more luck. That would have also given them more ranking points. The keeper also made some great saves. Holding true to form, they were able to freely substitute the entire bench, even at National Championships. Not many teams are able or willing to sub the bench at this level. I would think that is a sign of development. It would be tough to argue that they didn't deserve to win. I don't add up stats, but I am certain GPS had much better opportunities and possession than their opponent. If you want to watch and add it up, feel free to do so. It was also great to get a win against a Texas team in their heat and time zone. Thanks for watching. They will be on live stream tomorrow too if you are interested. I hope they do Oregon proud again.
                      The commentator mentioned it was decided by a PK, didn't really watch any of it other than catching that closing comment, the brief moments I saw were very slow.

It's surely a different brand the the Girls DA finals I watched.

Many different levels out there for the kids, which is great.

Comment

The commentator mentioned it was decided by a PK, didn't really watch any of it other than catching that closing comment, the brief moments I saw were very slow.
                        Haha. Someone else will probably fall for your silly attempts at baiting, I won't. It's OK, we're all good. I wish you were too. My kid has played with and against top players so we know what it looks like. We get plenty of positive feedback from the places we care to. The ones we care about work for good colleges and beyond. What's your resume? I hope you can someday find happiness outside of posting here and trying to fool people anonymously. In the meantime, please know that I get a portion of my happiness from reading your foolish comments, knowing you have to try so hard saying things like, and I paraphrase: "I didn't watch, except when I did. And when I did, it was bad and the commentator said bad stuff." So please, keep posting. It's a win-win.

Comment

Haha. Someone else will probably fall for your silly attempts at baiting, I won't. It's OK, we're all good. I wish you were too. My kid has played with and against top players so we know what it looks like. We get plenty of positive feedback from the places we care to. The ones we care about work for good colleges and beyond. What's your resume? I hope you can someday find happiness outside of posting here and trying to fool people anonymously. In the meantime, please know that I get a portion of my happiness from reading your foolish comments, knowing you have to try so hard saying things like, and I paraphrase: "I didn't watch, except when I did. And when I did, it was bad and the commentator said bad stuff." So please, keep posting. It's a win-win.
                          You're not the only one entitled to an opinion, jus sayin.

It's not the DA, it's not ECNL it's the USYS level.

6A HS Soccer is different than 3A HS Soccer to you're point they are all out there competing, which is great.

Comment

My favorite part of this original post was how they were confused why 2 crossfire teams were on there, and they gave credit to Crossfire oregon for all those top 100 teams. They don't even realize its crossfire out of seattle. Just classic.

Comment

My favorite part of this original post was how they were confused why 2 crossfire teams were on there, and they gave credit to Crossfire oregon for all those top 100 teams. They don't even realize its crossfire out of seattle. Just classic.
                              I'm the original author... are you referring to this?

04G:
                              PacNW ECNL (47)
                              Reign Academy (57)
                              Crossfire United (70; for some reason CU has two entries).
                              Crossfire Premier (82)
                              WPFC ECNL (93)
                              Not confusion of CU and Crossfire Premier. If you go to the page for U14 girls (https://youthsoccerrankings.us/rankings/OR/14/Girls/), you'll see Crossfire United listed twice.

Someone from the club should notify the hosts of this website to correct this (there is a way to do so).

Comment

IFC Loses 2-0

Match sealed for Cleveland FC around the 16minute mark of 1st half with another Clumsy Goalie Foul this time by the IFC GK

Seems to be theme so far. (awkward goalie challenges on field players)

Interesting they renamed the Oregon side 'IFC' on the stream.

Props to IFC for getting this far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-vFIn9-Yn4

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X