Girls DA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some are just frustrated with the situation, mismanagement of it all, empty promises, scrambling to figure out new teams etc. They've earned the right to belly ache a little. The situation is disappointing who had hopes for the program. Even though there lots of warnings people entered into it in good faith

Comment

The issues that existed with regards to some of these "clubs" didn't magically go away either when they changed their name to the GDA version. So it's a double whammy, those internal issues are causing people to think about other options, coupled with the churn associated with GDA as a league and path going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Do u have a u little? When u get to the teen years it is a huge commitment of time and money. Most want to factor in coaching and location and roster and travel burden, etc. Into the decision of where to go and what to do. There is no hands down obvious choice for many competitive players on LI.
        Dont listen to nycfc chest pounder.

Comment

I am from Long Island and I happen to agree. It is between Fury GDA or EMSC ECNL for me. Alby ECNL coaches are subpar and LISC is not an option.

Comment

I am from Long Island and I happen to agree. It is between Fury GDA or EMSC ECNL for me. Alby ECNL coaches are subpar and LISC is not an option.
            Except half of Fury GDA is now considering moving back to ECNL. It will be an interesting few weeks to see how it all shakes out. More churn just like last year...yay!

Comment

Except half of Fury GDA is now considering moving back to ECNL. It will be an interesting few weeks to see how it all shakes out. More churn just like last year...yay!
              That's a lot of fluff. Maybe a few. Nowhere near half. And they will be talked into staying put. Same staff, the grass is not any greener.

Comment

Only one player matters...what will she do?

Comment

That's a lot of fluff. Maybe a few. Nowhere near half. And they will be talked into staying put. Same staff, the grass is not any greener.
                  I guess it depends on the age group.

Comment

Only one player matters...what will she do?
                    Best one player sports are golf and running

Comment

Any word if LISC and Empire are definitely out? Rumored to be but there seems to be nothing official

Comment

Any word if LISC and Empire are definitely out? Rumored to be but there seems to be nothing official
                        I've said this before, don't pay attention to rumor. Too many clubs leaving the Northeast, don't see these two get kicked out. Need to give them another year to grow. Hoping a LISC parent was on here to give their views.

Even if they were not part of DA, lots of good things happening with EDP taking over Region 1.

Comment

Girls DA

I don’t think LISC will loose DA. I feel Us soccer will do everything they can to keep them no matter how abysmal a team they are.

Comment

I don’t think LISC will loose DA. I feel Us soccer will do everything they can to keep them no matter how abysmal a team they are.
                            Agree. As bad as those two clubs are they can’t afford to lose them. That is pretty desperate, but it is what it is. Doesn’t really look like a great scenario. What can a decent club get out of playing against them? Nothing more than NPL teams.

Comment

The only pounding going on is between me and your wife....sorry

Comment

The only pounding going on is between me and your wife....sorry
                                Go to a different forum with such a useless post. Ts wastes enough time without that juvenile stupidity.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X