Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can lie so much with what you don't know about.

Doesn't really much matter because it's hilarious how desperate you sound.

Surf Ecnl doesn't play any Oregon Ecnl teams. Surf da doesn't play any Oregon teams. San Diego soccer club would destroy any other 03 team in Oregon.

Perhaps you should figure out what is actually quality because from the looks of it, Top Ecnl teams are getting destroyed by USYS teams. Doesn't say a lot considering Ecnl is failing.

4th rate sums up the people like you on here that don't have any achievements besides compulsive lying.
    That is precisely true, compulsive lying

Comment

So GPS beat a rec select team from San Diego. CU beat a surf team at Surf last year 7-1. That same team beat GPS 3-1 the next day at Surf. This is still a thing because tryouts are coming up and GPS coach is trying to stay in the news. Move on please
      Rec select playing in the national league?! Mhmmmmm sure

Comment

My children play for a Timbers Alliance team. We don’t hate on GDA. We don’t hate on ECNL. We don’t hate on OYSA teams. We support all Oregon girls and are proud Oregon is sending a team of Oregon girls to a National Championship. Congratulations and good job GPS 03s! Don’t let jealous, negative trolls tear you down! Most Oregon people I know support your efforts. Keep up the good work and make Oregon proud!
        Most of us don't have to hate on OYSA or ECNL teams just because our own daughters may or may not play with them. Negative trolls are everywhere and they can't stand it when teams succeed. That's too bad really, give credit when it's due and move on.

Comment

Most of us don't have to hate on OYSA or ECNL teams just because our own daughters may or may not play with them. Negative trolls are everywhere and they can't stand it when teams succeed. That's too bad really, give credit when it's due and move on.
          These are likely coaches posing as parents arguing with each other. A LOT of egos in youth soccer.

It's like the restaurant owner that goes on yelp with a fake name to trash his competitors and boost his own ratings.

Most parents aren't so jingoistic. (There are a few who seek to maximize the perceived value of their club choice to enhance their DD's chances of college; but such parents are fools: colleges recruit players, not teams, and if you're good, they will find you).

Comment

I like to check in here time to time. I am far from the best parent in the world, but you all boost my ego a bit. The good news is that my daughter loves her teammates. She is excited for the chance to go to Texas and return to National League next year. She thought it was great to have college and national coaches watch her play. She knows the quality of the teams and individuals she is playing against, she doesn't need other opinions to assess this. She has a plan and is sticking to it. As a parent, that's all I can ask for. She has seen teammates come and go, but she is not too worried about it. She helps the ones that join, and cares about the ones that have left. She is focussed on being the best she can be. I wonder how the negative coaches and parents on here keep their girls motivated to drive to practice or work out at home. If you are a parent coming here to criticize other players or clubs, you don't portray confidence in your parenting or your daughter's playing ability. If you are a coach doing the same, you must not have confidence in your own ability. These girls' soccer future will ultimately be determined by how they perform at camps, in the classroom, and in matches. There is a direct correlation between positive thought and performance. This is learned on the field and in the home. A lot of you are giving my daughter a head start. Thanks.

Comment

I like to check in here time to time. I am far from the best parent in the world, but you all boost my ego a bit. The good news is that my daughter loves her teammates. She is excited for the chance to go to Texas and return to National League next year. She thought it was great to have college and national coaches watch her play. She knows the quality of the teams and individuals she is playing against, she doesn't need other opinions to assess this. She has a plan and is sticking to it. As a parent, that's all I can ask for. She has seen teammates come and go, but she is not too worried about it. She helps the ones that join, and cares about the ones that have left. She is focussed on being the best she can be. I wonder how the negative coaches and parents on here keep their girls motivated to drive to practice or work out at home. If you are a parent coming here to criticize other players or clubs, you don't portray confidence in your parenting or your daughter's playing ability. If you are a coach doing the same, you must not have confidence in your own ability. These girls' soccer future will ultimately be determined by how they perform at camps, in the classroom, and in matches. There is a direct correlation between positive thought and performance. This is learned on the field and in the home. A lot of you are giving my daughter a head start. Thanks.
              This is so well said, you covered it all and people should take note that their negativity doesn't have any effect on how far our daughters will go and actually fuels them to be even better! Congrats to all the GPS 03 girls each and every one of you worked to make it to the National Championships (something no other Oregon team has accomplished this far)

Comment

Jeez what a killjoy...

Comment

Jeez what a killjoy...
                  What is exactly is a killjoy?

Comment

This is so well said, you covered it all and people should take note that their negativity doesn't have any effect on how far our daughters will go and actually fuels them to be even better! Congrats to all the GPS 03 girls each and every one of you worked to make it to the National Championships (something no other Oregon team has accomplished this far)
                    On one hand, this person compliments a previous poster who seems to have good intentions. On the other hand, they brought forth the self-promotion and chest pounding narcissism that shows what kind of person they really are. Deplorable!

Comment

What is exactly is a killjoy?
                      I'm gonna take a stab at this..... someone who kills joy aka doesn't enjoy having fun.

Comment

If GPS fought Batman who would win?

Comment

On one hand, this person compliments a previous poster who seems to have good intentions. On the other hand, they brought forth the self-promotion and chest pounding narcissism that shows what kind of person they really are. Deplorable!
                          Since when is being proud of an entire teams accomplishment considered narcissism? The true definition of narcissism = extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.If someone is speaking about an entirety of players who accomplished something great and you some how think narcissism is the reason then you are the type of person who can’t ever allow someone else feeling confident without it making you feel inferior and that’s sad!

Comment

Since when is being proud of an entire teams accomplishment considered narcissism? The true definition of narcissism = extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.If someone is speaking about an entirety of players who accomplished something great and you some how think narcissism is the reason then you are the type of person who can’t ever allow someone else feeling confident without it making you feel inferior and that’s sad!
                            If this team and parents were just proud this thread would not exist! It was dead 💀 until they had to come back here (yet again) and try to boast about some recent win to stroke their insecure egos and claim they’ve done something extraordinary. Sounds like it fits perfectly with your posted definition! I don’t see any other teams needing their own thread to stroke their egos and show how proud they are of their team/club. Get over yourselves and let this thread die.

Comment

If this team and parents were just proud this thread would not exist! It was dead 💀 until they had to come back here (yet again) and try to boast about some recent win to stroke their insecure egos and claim they’ve done something extraordinary. Sounds like it fits perfectly with your posted definition! I don’t see any other teams needing their own thread to stroke their egos and show how proud they are of their team/club. Get over yourselves and let this thread die.
                              Looks to me like this thread hasn't died because of people like you who just can't stand the thought that GPS evolves and you need some sort of vindication in your life to speak your disgust about something you personally have no power over...

Comment

If GPS fought Batman who would win?
                                Bateman doesn't exist 😂

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X