Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here cauliflower boy. What time you coming ?

Comment

Your ****s likely too small. Not worth the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That would go for me as well keyboard tough guy.. Meet up
        Typical Trump supporters. What would you do if I did, grab me by the p...y just like your idol does to other women.

SMH. Hope you don't have daughters.

Comment

The above postings can't be real...I have seen a lot of crazy parent behavior but I can't believe the above is a conversation between two actual adults. I think some of you are being trolled for entertainment.
          At least they are not doing this on a soccer field in front of their children. With any luck they will both be arrested before they hurt each other.

Comment

Alright but dont cry foul when you see I have Cauliflower ear and a bad attitude....I pray on weaklings like you (wanna be tough guy soccer dads) i will be at the gas station in 1 hour by exit 58 LIE punk.
            You weren’t there Skippy

Comment

I was there.

Comment

Funny because my friends with cauliflower ears would never say that or brag about that. It's prob. some science teacher.

Comment

To all you Trump MAGA lovers spouting fake news and what about Obama,

When Robert Mueller comes down with his hammer and indicts all the traitors to our country that were involved with Russia's attack on our elections, we will be dancing in the streets at the sight of the orange Putin puppet in an orange jumpsuit. It's not fake news when those closest around you are pleading guilty to conspiracy against the US. At this point in the investigation, it's crystal clear that Trump is one guilty M'er F'er. We're taking our country back!

Comment

To all you Trump MAGA lovers spouting fake news and what about Obama,

When Robert Mueller comes down with his hammer and indicts all the traitors to our country that were involved with Russia's attack on our elections, we will be dancing in the streets at the sight of the orange Putin puppet in an orange jumpsuit. It's not fake news when those closest around you are pleading guilty to conspiracy against the US. At this point in the investigation, it's crystal clear that Trump is one guilty M'er F'er. We're taking our country back!
                    All Fake news....I can testify that Putin did not contact me or anyone else I know before we voted for Trump. I can also testify with certainty that any friends I have that voted for rotten crotch Hillary were also not contacted by Putin....You guys are all some dumb you believe any garbage you hear and read.

Trump won the election so stop crying like a bunch of sour losers, support our president until his term is over...than if you feel there is a better candidate than vote for him...otherwise stop acting like total babies....your all so pathetic.

Comment

Typical Trump supporters. What would you do if I did, grab me by the p...y just like your idol does to other women.

SMH. Hope you don't have daughters.
                      1st of all Trump has two daughters of his own, both very successfull.

2nd If, and I stress If everything is true? so what? when Clinton denied doing things with cigars with the female anatomy and later admitted the truth that was ok? (and who doesnt like bubba? anyway.....I personally don't care what these guys do to get off....its none of our business (i'm certainly not inviting either of them over for dinner, probably neither are you).

What we should care about is the policies that our commander in chief is fighting for to protect us all both physically and financially....My financial advisor who is registered democrat admitted that Trumps Policies are working....The rest of the word is panicking, no more free rides coming from our hard earned tax dollars, Chinas economy will be hitting the bottom in the next 18 months. They can't sustain the trade war...but our economy can .

Comment

2nd If, and I stress If everything is true? so what? when Clinton denied doing things with cigars with the female anatomy and later admitted the truth that was ok? (and who doesnt like bubba? anyway.....I personally don't care what these guys do to get off....its none of our business (i'm certainly not inviting either of them over for dinner, probably neither are you).

What we should care about is the policies that our commander in chief is fighting for to protect us all both physically and financially....My financial advisor who is registered democrat admitted that Trumps Policies are working....The rest of the word is panicking, no more free rides coming from our hard earned tax dollars, Chinas economy will be hitting the bottom in the next 18 months. They can't sustain the trade war...but our economy can .
                        Clinton behaved like a pig. What does he have to do with our current pig in chief? No offense to pigs.

Comment

Maybe our economy can survive a trade war, but it cannot survive without China buying all our debt. They own over $1 trillion of US debt. It's game over once that happens. Interest rates skyrocket because we have to entice someone else to step-in. The orange pig is playing a risky game. We all better hopes it works out as he plans. Otherwise, you'll see a huge reduction in your networth (house, stocks, etc.) just ask you FA about that scenario.

Comment

Clinton behaved like a pig. What does he have to do with our current pig in chief? No offense to pigs.

"You can put lipstick on a Pig, but its still a pig" B. Obama (referring to Hillary while campaigning against each other.

Comment

"You can put lipstick on a Pig, but its still a pig" B. Obama (referring to Hillary while campaigning against each other.
                              sorry, i think he said that against pahlin.

Comment

....and here I thought this thread was all about trashing BOTN....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X