Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So what if we have nothing better to do? Itís none of your business what we do in the privacy of our own homes.
I'm sure there are YouTube videos showing how to build ships inside of a bottle. That would be much better than obsessing over 12 year old boys soccer. It's called being a helicopter parent. You should tell your son you post rankings and predictions and see what he thinks of it.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm sure there are YouTube videos showing how to build ships inside of a bottle. That would be much better than obsessing over 12 year old boys soccer. It's called being a helicopter parent. You should tell your son you post rankings and predictions and see what he thinks of it.
In defense of parents everywhere - 12-yr olds don't get to decide what parents get to do with their free time.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
So what if we have nothing better to do? Itís none of your business what we do in the privacy of our own homes.
Sure it is very weird to spend the work week secretly posting on a chat room about pre-teen children, but thereís really no excuse.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
2nd loss to a improved Westside team this weekend.
Lol...Westside smells blood in the water. What could possibly go wrong with this guys prediction?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Sure it is very weird to spend the work week secretly posting on a chat room about pre-teen children, but thereís really no excuse.
Whoa....way off base. The individual is making predictions on the game's. Yes, they are played by 13 year old boys, but the predictions are about the teams. There is nothing nefarious or creepy being said or speculated. It is sports. There is a winner and a loser. The beauty of competition. I love the posts, and the person is decidedly neutral and witty. Also self deprecating, which plays well. So leave off with your "weird" comment. What is weird is that you are on here, reading the predictions all year, and wait until now to say something? Did your team lose last weekend?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Everyone has different hobbies.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It puts the lotion on its skin.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
It puts the lotion on its skin.
uhhh, that gave me shivers
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Given that this is a forum about youth soccer, discussion of youth soccer doesn't seem particularly off topic.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
uhhh, that gave me shivers
Sorry. I was attempting to be snarky in response to the comment about the prediction post. Too far.