• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, but I like the civility.
    We live in a different world bud.

Comment

Valencia didn't register any teams in EDP and they only have a handful of teams U10 and under entered in NYCSL. What gives?

Comment

Valencia didn't register any teams in EDP and they only have a handful of teams U10 and under entered in NYCSL. What gives?
        We had a kid leave our team for Valencia and just decided to come back recently.

Comment

We had a kid leave our team for Valencia and just decided to come back recently.
          Yeah, we have a kid leave for SUSA who is asking to come back now too. We told them that they would be playing on the C team and would be coached by a kid only a few years out of community college but I guess that had to see that for themselves.

Comment

Im not sure but when I looked quickly I saw the 2006 team. I think younger then that might be EDP futures. I'll post if I find.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...&eventid=59881

Comment

Im not sure but when I looked quickly I saw the 2006 team. I think younger then that might be EDP futures. I'll post if I find.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...&eventid=59881
              All the teams there are from a different Valencia, a New Jersey based club.

Comment

I believe the older kids(2003 and older) get EDP div1 and younger teams NYCSL

Comment

I mean 2005 and older
                  What year was the kid who left

Comment

I believe the older kids(2003 and older) get EDP div1 and younger teams NYCSL
                    EDP will not start a new team in D1 North. If they were told that it's a flat lie. Call Jen @ EDP and ask her if you want.

Comment

I'm guessing there is an oversight somewhere because EDP has Valencia on their own flyer. This whole EDP expansion in Long Island may have them back logged.

http://www.edpsoccer.com/news_articl...rer_id=1249986

Comment

Uniform Kit is $379.

Comment

Uniform Kit is $379.
                          My kids is $85. :)

Comment

My kids is $85. :)
                            I can beat that, my club's uniform is only $60. And we don't put on names so kids can use hand-me-downs.

Comment

bragging about uniform costs? We need the season to start so discussions can go back to soccer

Comment

bragging about uniform costs? We need the season to start so discussions can go back to soccer
                                Come on, $379? That's outrageous and I don't care if Pep is the coach!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X