Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Yeah, I saw OPFC have several good dangerous chances in that 2nd OT period. Then go 3 for 3 in PK's, and their goalie easily save 2.
    And funny you chose to single out GM but not tell the whole story- several chances my azz

Comment

And funny you chose to single out GM but not tell the whole story- several chances my azz
      Yawn - go create drama on the Girls 2001 thread. We are done with this shiet

Comment

Still like the idea of an OPFC/WSM battle, preferably right before regionals.

(Not up in Vantucky, though. Is that the only field the F Bombs could manage to rent?)

Comment

If you were there, then you know. If you were not, then you change the narrative to fit your pathetic, jaded, sh!tty outlook. Move along.

Comment

If you were there, then you know. If you were not, then you change the narrative to fit your pathetic, jaded, sh!tty outlook. Move along.
            Nice to be on a team that has a shiny new trophy, and is free of toxic mommies!

Comment

I do know and was there- just blows my mind opfc coddles that joke and nobody has the sack to say anything- they all know the wrath of Alex will come down on them if they are going to stick around into the summer for nationals or if they have younger siblings at opfc. These 2 teams have basically played dead even over the last few years and pk’s have decided most of the games that matter so for opfc honks to talk chit is comical

Comment

I do know and was there- just blows my mind opfc coddles that joke and nobody has the sack to say anything- they all know the wrath of Alex will come down on them if they are going to stick around into the summer for nationals or if they have younger siblings at opfc. These 2 teams have basically played dead even over the last few years and pk’s have decided most of the games that matter so for opfc honks to talk chit is comical
                I haven't read anybody talking chit outside of you? Everybody knows PDX and OPFC play each other very tight. 3 of the last 4 games have come down to PK's.

Comment

It's not like there aren't other clubs in town that will happily take any players that AH might run off, that can't provide a similar level of opportunity. This is not like WSM back in the old days where plssing off Cony could end a kid's career aspirations, because they Westside was the 800lb gorilla untouchable. We're now in the TA-drive age of parity. No club won more than four State Cups this past spring, and only five clubs won more than one.

0PFC is ALWAYS looking for more player$, as are the competition. If you think your kid is being treated poorly or unfairly, leave.

OTOH, if you find that your kid is being treated "unfairly" at multiple clubs, then perhaps the problem might be you and not them.

Comment

please don't graduate 05's you have supplied so much good humor and have made me feel so good about myself (and I am a POS).

Comment

Nice to be on a team that has a shiny new trophy, and is free of toxic mommies!
                      Amen to that!

Comment

You sound very familiar with OPFC and the team, so tell your story. You obviously have a lot of feelings about the club and THAT team, so spit it out. What's your beef? Why are you so unhappy for kids winning a 2nd championship?

Comment

You have to love U18 and U19 regional and nationals. Great memories and lots of money. That is the hard part, money. Getting ready for college etc....and now a few extra thousand to play at regionals. These players should already be committed it they are going to continue on.

Comment

You sound very familiar with OPFC and the team, so tell your story. You obviously have a lot of feelings about the club and THAT team, so spit it out. What's your beef? Why are you so unhappy for kids winning a 2nd championship?
                            You are such a miserable fck. Most other parents are sick of the parents of that group not the kids.

Comment

You are such a miserable fck. Most other parents are sick of the parents of that group not the kids.
                              The miserable f@ck is whoever has seen on here stirring up sh!t up about that team and the player who got a red.

Comment

A player got a red? Oh noes! Notify FIFA! Notify the press! Call the State Police!

Gimme a f'ing break here. Red cards are common in this level and age of soccer. If the coach has an issue, the coach can deal with it. OPFC still won the match, and the idea that we should be offended or outraged because a teenage soccer player was ejected from a match, is comical.

And I'm a WSM honk who doesn't give a rats azz about the sideline antics of another club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X