Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Second year in a row that TA castoffs have gone to updx and not back to their “original” teams
    Lol...picking up the ‘05 scraps from TA? Is UPDX trying to fill their second team?

Comment

Lol...picking up the ‘05 scraps from TA? Is UPDX trying to fill their second team?
      They'll be the first team. After all, why do you THINK they would go there?

Comment

Golden Boot Race

Miguel Lopez 20 Westside
        Antuan Peterson 20 FCP
        Garik Shevchuk 17 WashT
        Aidan Brouddus 12 Crossfire
        Muhammed Sanneh 12 WashT
        Richard Anderson 10 Crossfire
        Drew Pederson 8 Crossfire
        Kenechi Nnoli 7 Westside
        Angel Jareth Solis 7 Capital
        Gavin Ripley 7 Crossfire
        Jonathan Gaspar Perez 6 UPDX
        Tristan Olvera 6 Capital
        Hector Martinez Morales 5 Westside
        Brandon Martinez Ventura 5 Capital
        Henry Dennis Nahl 5 Westside

Comment

They'll be the first team. After all, why do you THINK they would go there?
          05 coach at UPDX is not very good, so maybe they like the uniforms?

Comment

Miguel Lopez 20 Westside
            Antuan Peterson 20 FCP
            Garik Shevchuk 17 WashT
            Aidan Brouddus 12 Crossfire
            Muhammed Sanneh 12 WashT
            Richard Anderson 10 Crossfire
            Drew Pederson 8 Crossfire
            Kenechi Nnoli 7 Westside
            Angel Jareth Solis 7 Capital
            Gavin Ripley 7 Crossfire
            Jonathan Gaspar Perez 6 UPDX
            Tristan Olvera 6 Capital
            Hector Martinez Morales 5 Westside
            Brandon Martinez Ventura 5 Capital
            Henry Dennis Nahl 5 Westside
            This is shaping up to be a tight finish going into the last weekend. I think ML will end up winning this based upon the matchups this weekend. FC travels to Harmony and Westside plays a home game against Capital.

Comment

This is shaping up to be a tight finish going into the last weekend. I think ML will end up winning this based upon the matchups this weekend. FC travels to Harmony and Westside plays a home game against Capital.
              I'll take some of that action. I got AP all day over ml. ATA works hard and Relentless and I like that ball springing up and bouncing on the turf with somebody who is fast like AP running onto it. Besides, ml has checked out and moved on

Comment

how old are these kids

How old are these kids, 13 ?

Comment

How old are these kids, 13 ?
                  This is a 2005 thread, so if my Elementary school math serves me correct, they would be either 13 or 14 years old!

Comment

I'll take some of that action. I got AP all day over ml. ATA works hard and Relentless and I like that ball springing up and bouncing on the turf with somebody who is fast like AP running onto it. Besides, ml has checked out and moved on
                    Do not count out GS

Comment

It is official

This is a 2005 thread, so if my Elementary school math serves me correct, they would be either 13 or 14 years old!
                      Youth soccer parents are more crazy than little league baseball parents.

They are 13 or 14 years old. When they get to high school it all changes, who is good who is not. Some kids grow others don't.

Comment

Agreed on the ML comment. He spent half the game on his ***** against OPFC complaining and the other half trying to play hero ball.

I was an ML fan. I suspect moving to the Timbers will simply produce out of him another player who “used to be good”.

Comment

Agreed on the ML comment. He spent half the game on his ***** against OPFC complaining and the other half trying to play hero ball.

I was an ML fan. I suspect moving to the Timbers will simply produce out of him another player who “used to be good”.
                          I heard he did not actually end up with a spot, any truth to that or just someone bitter that their kid is a TA castoff? Many of the ex TA crew were at our tryout last night talking about the experience and that all TA is looking for now are big fast ATHLETES that they can teach soccer skills to to compliment a few smaller skilled players- all to address the struggles they have had physically in WA all year long

Comment

Tryouts

Thread is so quiet even though we've just finished tryouts. I'll start with a Pollyanna wish: I hope everyone did well and landed on the team and club they wanted.

See you on the pitch soon!

Comment

Thread is so quiet even though we've just finished tryouts. I'll start with a Pollyanna wish: I hope everyone did well and landed on the team and club they wanted.

See you on the pitch soon!
                              GOOOOOOOO PORTLAND!

-FC Grandpa

Comment

I heard he did not actually end up with a spot, any truth to that or just someone bitter that their kid is a TA castoff? Many of the ex TA crew were at our tryout last night talking about the experience and that all TA is looking for now are big fast ATHLETES that they can teach soccer skills to to compliment a few smaller skilled players- all to address the struggles they have had physically in WA all year long
                                TM did not accept a spot

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X