• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://i.redd.it/4x1zq45xrbb11.jpg

Comment

Don't be russian to collusion :) :) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Kasich has faults but at least is sane and rational and has done a nice job governing OH. He also has actual government experience. Trump thought he could just steamroll everything he wanted because that's how he has always operated. Michael Bloomberg would be another good one but I don't think he'd run.
        I agree about Michael Bloomberg being good. He would be doing us all a favor if he ran.

Comment

Great read about the KGB plan. But not even this will change the minds of tRumpers....because the KGB have made it so they can't.

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/34-...-america-today

Comment

Great read about the KGB plan. But not even this will change the minds of tRumpers....because the KGB have made it so they can't.

https://bigthink.com/paul-ratner/34-...-america-today
            His fan base has lost all ability to think for themselves. They won't even investigate something on their own. They just chug whatever Trump or Fox tell them to believe.

Comment

His fan base has lost all ability to think for themselves. They won't even investigate something on their own. They just chug whatever Trump or Fox tell them to believe.
              It will be very difficult for Trump to win again going against the very strong list of Democratic powerhouse candidates lined up for 2020. Who are they again?

Comment

It will be very difficult for Trump to win again going against the very strong list of Democratic powerhouse candidates lined up for 2020. Who are they again?
                Trump might not even get the Republican nomination, assuming he's still in office. Several Repubs lining up to pounce already.

Comment

Trump might not even get the Republican nomination, assuming he's still in office. Several Repubs lining up to pounce already.
                  Trump has already raised 54 million to run, and it is two years out.

Comment

Trump has already raised 54 million to run, and it is two years out.
                    Won't matter if Mueller's report shows serious crimes and solid evidence. If the crimes are bad enough and the evidence is good enough, nobody in Congress would risk their careers by giving Trump a pass.

Comment

I don't care about the Republicans, I care more about brilliant minds and leadership the Dems have lined up. Very impressive to say the least. With all their bashing of Trump, I'm sure their solutions to all our issues will be phenomenal. Just the ones most recently purposed sound incredible and will for sure help all Americans. Seriously, abolish ICE and disrupt travel by occupying airports and train stations? Genius I say. Trump has no idea what he's talking about because these are the things that would make us great again. Oh, I can't wait for 2020.

Comment

Kasich has faults but at least is sane and rational and has done a nice job governing OH. He also has actual government experience. Trump thought he could just steamroll everything he wanted because that's how he has always operated. Michael Bloomberg would be another good one but I don't think he'd run.
                        Kasich allowed over 300,000 jihads into Ohio. They started a riot because the free housing was at it's limit with occupancy the first month they were there. The state has one of the highest populations on government assistance and the drug problem is beyond out of control.

Kasich is a buffoon and is destroying Ohio. OF COURSE the sheep would love this clown.

Comment

..... .....nobody in Congress would risk their careers by giving Trump a pass.
                          Huh ?
                          They are already doing exactly that.

Trump IS Paul Ryan's legacy.

Comment

Huh ?
                            They are already doing exactly that.

Trump IS Paul Ryan's legacy.
                            I'm talking about after the Mueller report drops.

Unquestionably traitorous behavior + rock solid smoking gun evidence = Impeachment and conviction. You're naive if you don't think everyone in the west wing is plotting an exit strategy.

Comment

I'm talking about after the Mueller report drops.

Unquestionably traitorous behavior + rock solid smoking gun evidence = Impeachment and conviction. You're naive if you don't think everyone in the west wing is plotting an exit strategy.
                              Did this douche really just say rock solid smoking gun evidence? Please show us? They’ve been looking for 2 years. Rest assured that if they had a shred of any evidence, we would of known by now. They can’t help themselves. The FBI leaks more than a bathroom sink. I feel bad for you. You want revenge so badly you can taste it. A libtard puppet.

Comment

Kasich allowed over 300,000 jihads into Ohio. They started a riot because the free housing was at it's limit with occupancy the first month they were there. The state has one of the highest populations on government assistance and the drug problem is beyond out of control.

Kasich is a buffoon and is destroying Ohio. OF COURSE the sheep would love this clown.
                                Sheep? Baaaaa, you're no doubt one of the Trump sheeple. Too bad your hero is a weak pussy just like Vlad exposed him to be.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X