Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I watched #6 play technical soccer when FC beat ***C a couple of weeks ago. Bad attitude but he was impressive with his touches. He didn't rely on his physical advantage. He should be playing with the 04's as he would be one of the better players at that age group. I am not sure why they are keeping him with the 05's when he would be challenged physically against similarly sized 04's. If he could reign in his attitude it would be great because he is a pleasure to watch out there otherwise. The other big fwd (91?) isn't as technical and of the two has to be more physical to get his results.
    Ass.

Follow on from your first rant ***c parent. The player you repeatedly berate in this page did play for the 04s today and has a number of times this year. Of course I know why your so concerned about his development now that your team is an also ran.....

Comment

Ass.

Follow on from your first rant ***c parent. The player you repeatedly berate in this page did play for the 04s today and has a number of times this year. Of course I know why your so concerned about his development now that your team is an also ran.....
      Xfire parent. In my opinion, Washington is the best club in little DA. Sorry fc

Comment

Xfire parent. In my opinion, Washington is the best club in little DA. Sorry fc
        I respect your opinion.

Comment

I respect your opinion.
          You're the only one😂

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215672]Ass.

Follow on from your first rant ***c parent. The player you repeatedly berate in this page did play for the 04s today and has a number of times this year. Of course I know why your so concerned about his development now that your team is
            I haven't ever posted on here regarding the FC FWD's. Just an honest observation. You must be the parent of the bad attitude kid. This forum is used for dialog between people with opinions regarding the 05's. I don't give a rat's azz whether or not the FC fwds play with the 04's or not and was actually defending them because I don't think they are just battering rams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215771]
              Ass.

Follow on from your first rant ***c parent. The player you repeatedly berate in this page did play for the 04s today and has a number of times this year. Of course I know why your so concerned about his development now that your team is
              I haven't ever posted on here regarding the FC FWD's. Just an honest observation. You must be the parent of the bad attitude kid. This forum is used for dialog between people with opinions regarding the 05's. I don't give a rat's azz whether or not the FC fwds play with the 04's or not and was actually defending them because I don't think they are just battering rams.
              Look what one or 2 players will do to completely change the make up of a team at this age. FC, it's time to be honest- without TE and RF (who were both playing up early in the year) you were an also ran. With those two in the 05 lineup you are a completely different team so keep that in mind as you ramble on. Just curious what the enigma has done in the games against xfire and ***c? That would be the true measuring stick, that and what roster he is on for the next few games when you apparently play xfire. That will speak to the true intentions if he played up this week...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215775]

Look what one or 2 players will do to completely change the make up of a team at this age. FC, it's time to be honest- without TE and RF (who were both playing up early in the year) you were an also ran. With those two in the 05 lineup you are a completely different team so keep that in mind as you ramble on. Just curious what the enigma has done in the games against xfire and ***c? That would be the true measuring stick, that and what roster he is on for the next few games when you apparently play xfire. That will speak to the true intentions if he played up this week...
                Ok, I get it. WashT is the best 05 team in little DA.
                That is if FC does the right thing and plays two or three of their best players up on the 04 team.
                You win!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215775]

And just so we understand completely what you need to see for development, last time we played you 5-1 us, one of the goals was scored by an 06. Would you like him to receive development up at the 04 age group next time we play you, too?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215777]

Ok, I get it. WashT is the best 05 team in little DA.
                    That is if FC does the right thing and plays two or three of their best players up on the 04 team.
                    You win!
                    Ummmmm, I’m going to chime in on this conversation. The best ‘05 in the area plays 99% of the time on Vantucky’s ‘04 Team. There is also another ‘05 that plays on Vantucky’s ‘04 Team that would be top 5 in the area. These two play exclusively with the ‘04’s. I’ve never seen them rostered with the ‘05’s. My guess is that if Vantucky were to add them that the Vantucky’s ‘05’s would be much better

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215779]

And just so we understand completely what you need to see for development, last time we played you 5-1 us, one of the goals was scored by an 06. Would you like him to receive development up at the 04 age group next time we play you, too?
                      And the last time you played Xfire you tied 1-1, except for the egregious flop by RF (see here at 44th minute...nice filmwork FC..not https://youtu.be/QGX3kUNEmzk)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215779]

FC...you have won nothing. Settle down. You have won games you were supposed to win. Congratulationsns. You have a good team, no argument. However, you are neither as good as you want to believe, or as bad as others want to say. Reign tour arrogance in. We all know you have 2 of the best players at this age (TE and RF) but stop with your 06 talk. I heard your same parents bitch and whine about having to play with them at the beginning of the year. They used the "06 players" as their excuses for when FC lost. I am trying to be partial here, but your FC attitude is so hard to defend. FC and Westside, the 2 most delusional parent groups.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215783]

Ummmmm, I’m going to chime in on this conversation. The best ‘05 in the area plays 99% of the time on Vantucky’s ‘04 Team. There is also another ‘05 that plays on Vantucky’s ‘04 Team that would be top 5 in the area. These two play exclusively with the ‘04’s. I’ve never seen them rostered with the ‘05’s. My guess is that if Vantucky were to add them that the Vantucky’s ‘05’s would be much better
                          Ummmmmm, if ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ we’re candy and nuts....WashT would have more points than FC

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215789]

Ummmmmm, if ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ we’re candy and nuts....WashT would have more points than FC
                            If an FC parent was alone in a forest, and fell...would you hear a whine?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215796]

If an FC parent was alone in a forest, and fell...would you hear a whine?
                              Hahaha.....well, first off an FC parent would never be in a forest, let alone. Secondly, it wouldn't be a whine so much as a cry for help via pushing the medical alert pendant, and then a weak, yet defiant cry of "PORTLAAAAAAND."

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2215783]

If you are referring to TM he has played with 05's and guess against who.. in no way is he the best 05 and the other is not even top 15 he is just big as well. Funny that the kids that are bigger and grew early (RF as well) are the ones you people think are the "best" players. let's talk a year from know when all the kids have hit puberty and skill and technical ability comes into play as well. They will not be able to just "bulldoze" their way to goals

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X