Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My suggestion would be to have him attend one if the ID training centers. Bolts and Revs hold many/ year to identify the top players. It will show how he stacks up with other top players.
    thanks!

Comment

I did watch the game today. I will say I did not see what you were suggesting was the biggest difference. The Revs has some big kids in the back 4 and some speed on the wings and appear technically sound.

Some of the second half subs honestly looked "lost" in the game. It was interesting to see that even at this level the NY parents still coach from 10 rows deep in section 130.
      And the score was??

Comment

And the score was??
        Revs lost 2-1

A nice header on a set piece by the NY side was the difference. NY also had a goal from the spot. Revs missed their spot kick chance (goalie save) but later did score to actually take the lead.

Comment

Revs lost 2-1

A nice header on a set piece by the NY side was the difference. NY also had a goal from the spot. Revs missed their spot kick chance (goalie save) but later did score to actually take the lead.
          What game were you watching.....stats give the Revs a win !!

Comment

U15-16

Comment

Revs lost 2-1

Keep in mind that Revs were playing one man down from early on. Their first sub was a 2000 who admittedly looked overwhelmed. Albertson had mostly 97s on the field.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X