Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the OP... NEFC parents showed through the last couple of posts why you might want to avoid the club.
    Yup. Kings is the place to be. Can't play worth a damn but are outstanding at excuses. Sounds like a great environment.

Comment

To the OP... NEFC parents showed through the last couple of posts why you might want to avoid the club.
      Please step away from the keyboard. NEFC would have had no idea who KINGS FC is, and wouldn't have cared after winning 9-0, but for the fact that some KINGS parents or coaches came on here making comparisons to major clubs--and then resorted to embarrassing excuses after the embarrassing result.

Comment

Please step away from the keyboard. NEFC would have had no idea who KINGS FC is, and wouldn't have cared after winning 9-0, but for the fact that some KINGS parents or coaches came on here making comparisons to major clubs--and then resorted to embarrassing excuses after the embarrassing result.
        I realize that the King's parent committed a major TS sin in hyping a team and making excuses when the result didn't live up to the hype, but is it so difficult to be gracious in victory?

Comment

I realize that the King's parent committed a major TS sin in hyping a team and making excuses when the result didn't live up to the hype, but is it so difficult to be gracious in victory?
          I am an NEFC parent. I feel I have to post on what is happening here. Please do not label a good group of girls and parents by what one loser is posting on this website about this team. All too often, one parent beating their chest about their kids team on this site at any club leads to that team developing a bad reputation. If it is one of our parents, please stop and be "gracious in victory." Or defeat even. You are accomplishing nothing but making yourself and the rest of us look bad. Kings played a good game and I will leave it at that. No team wants to play shorthanded. Good luck the rest of the season.

Comment

I am an NEFC parent. I feel I have to post on what is happening here. Please do not label a good group of girls and parents by what one loser is posting on this website about this team. All too often, one parent beating their chest about their kids team on this site at any club leads to that team developing a bad reputation. If it is one of our parents, please stop and be "gracious in victory." Or defeat even. You are accomplishing nothing but making yourself and the rest of us look bad. Kings played a good game and I will leave it at that. No team wants to play shorthanded. Good luck the rest of the season.
            NEFC parent? Right. KINGS played a great game. I hope you feel better now--and will stop putting a spotlight on your club. No NEFC parent here has stooped to calling anyone "loser."

Comment

Don't assume that it's an NEFC parent slamming the Kings. The extreme beat-down on TS happens every time a small club starts to feel its oats a bit and claims to be establishing itself as a force. Inevitably, they play against a decent team and get blown out, or someone does a little research and exposes a truly mediocre record, and the OP gets put in his/her place. Go look at the Rush thread, or any # of threads on "rising" boys' teams; they all end the same.

What makes it much, much worse is when someone tries to explain away the results due to injuries, absences, refereeing or field conditions. For all but a few teams in this area, playing NEFC Elite would be a very frustrating affair; too big, too strong, dominating possession. Kings could have their whole team available, and probably wouldn't have had more than 1 shot on goal or more than 20% possession.

Comment

NEFC parent? Right. KINGS played a great game. I hope you feel better now--and will stop putting a spotlight on your club. No NEFC parent here has stooped to calling anyone "loser."
                And another idiot chimes in after somebody tries to say the right thing. I hope you feel better now.

Comment

And another idiot chimes in after somebody tries to say the right thing. I hope you feel better now.
                  Stay clever and classy.

Comment

This is why I love state cup, everyone plays each other and we really see where teams stand. I wish they did it for U11 and U12

Comment

This is why I love state cup, everyone plays each other and we really see where teams stand. I wish they did it for U11 and U12
                      Why, they don't do it for any other age group

Comment

There are NO tournaments where all the teams get to play each other. The closest thing would be U13 state cup. Before that and after that, there are too many teams missing from the competition to be able to say anything other than "team xyz won."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X