Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you know nothing about the current situation, correct? You should channel your jealousy and hate somewhere else and deal with your own issues (clearly there are many), not rail on about something you don't know anything about. And yes, I said it, U14 Boys are strong and will continue to be so going forward.
    What a middle of the pack d2 maple team is what you consider strong if they were that strong how come they are not in state cup.

Comment

What a middle of the pack d2 maple team is what you consider strong if they were that strong how come they are not in state cup.
      For a club the size of Galway and with all of its good teams I can only find 3 teams in boys or girls in state cup. So out of its 29 teams you are telling me that only 3 of their teams are good enough for state cup not good.

Comment

For a club the size of Galway and with all of its good teams I can only find 3 teams in boys or girls in state cup. So out of its 29 teams you are telling me that only 3 of their teams are good enough for state cup not good.
        Nothing to write about your sons great Galway u14 that they wouldn't waste 500$ to put in state cup because the club probably thought it would be a waste for a one and done.

Comment

Nothing to write about your sons great Galway u14 that they wouldn't waste 500$ to put in state cup because the club probably thought it would be a waste for a one and done.
          Again, nobody with the team is complaining. Why are you obsessed with this team? Not healthy.

Comment

Again, nobody with the team is complaining. Why are you obsessed with this team? Not healthy.
            Fact: two midfielders and one off the back four are leaving

Comment

No dog in this race just rubber necking the carnage. Unless you have triplets on this team, what sort of turd telegraphs another family's intents like this? Sir you are a class A ahole.

Comment

No dog in this race just rubber necking the carnage. Unless you have triplets on this team, what sort of turd telegraphs another family's intents like this? Sir you are a class A ahole.
                Because he talks to other parents and they are all probably leaving together no big deal are you made at the other person for saying the whole team is happy that telegraphs other families intent that did not seem to bother you. Sure you don't have a dog in the race or maybe your the coach sometime the truth hurts. Troll

Comment

You got called out as parent,coach and troll and got quiet. Is it hard for you to hear the truth about your club are taking your soccer ball and going home.

Comment

You know that uncomfortable feeling when you're at tryouts with your child and you realize several of the good players aren't there? I actually don't, but if you could let us know how it feels in mid-June that would be appreciated. I'm morbidly curious about the fate of this club and the older teams.

Comment

You know that uncomfortable feeling when you're at tryouts with your child and you realize several of the good players aren't there? I actually don't, but if you could let us know how it feels in mid-June that would be appreciated. I'm morbidly curious about the fate of this club and the older teams.
                      Have a player in the club and it doesn't sound good for June tryouts and not just a couple of parents talking it is a whole bunch. Not sure they can be happy with one of their most liked coaches being fired and moves down the street and starts a new club that could be the final straw, you know his former teams are going to follow.

Comment

GR and FA are going to have to sit down and reevaluate their club seems to a lot of people they are not getting what promised and a lot of the clubs teams are just not good. Their overall product is suffering, they are just creating teams to make money and ruining their brand name at one point they had some pretty decent teams.

Comment

Not sure if it's one of the Big 3 from a prior post there is definitely a midfielder whose moving on

Comment

Because he talks to other parents and they are all probably leaving together no big deal are you made at the other person for saying the whole team is happy that telegraphs other families intent that did not seem to bother you. Sure you don't have a dog in the race or maybe your the coach sometime the truth hurts. Troll
                            Only a real stupid parent would come on an
                            forum and blab like this. Wackos like them usually wear out their welcome real quick and their kid ends up paying the price. The truth more likely is this is some opposing coach pushing buttons hoping to benefit from the fall out.

Comment

Only a real stupid parent would come on an
                              forum and blab like this. Wackos like them usually wear out their welcome real quick and their kid ends up paying the price. The truth more likely is this is some opposing coach pushing buttons hoping to benefit from the fall out.
                              Or you're a coach/owner trying to contain the message coming from your paying parents

Comment

This brings up a good topic. Why is it when coaches leave a club, players usually follow that coach to the new club. I think it should be a USYS and US Club soccer bylaw that you cannot coach the same age group for 2 years if you leave a club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X