Region 1 Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another topic ruined. The maturity level of people on this site is jaw dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Another topic ruined. The maturity level of people on this site is jaw dropping.
      Was hopping for a mature non negative thread. It is simply a thread started to keep track of boys teams playing Region 1. To get it back on track from the results that came in this weekend the MA U16 Boys teams did well. WU had two wins and six goals for in Northeast Regional play. And credit to GPS Bulldogs in the premier league for taking a 1-1 tie on the road against Dix Hills the current regional champs and national finalists and a 2-1 win over NJ state champs. Best of luck to all teams playing this weekend.

Comment

Was hopping for a mature non negative thread. It is simply a thread started to keep track of boys teams playing Region 1. To get it back on track from the results that came in this weekend the MA U16 Boys teams did well. WU had two wins and six goals for in Northeast Regional play. And credit to GPS Bulldogs in the premier league for taking a 1-1 tie on the road against Dix Hills the current regional champs and national finalists and a 2-1 win over NJ state champs. Best of luck to all teams playing this weekend.
        These people are the worst--playing in the Premier league is a nice accomplishment for Mass teams. They should do the best they can and enjoy it. Lets hope this thread is reclaimed from the few idiots who send all threads down the drain of negativity.

Comment

These people are the worst--playing in the Premier league is a nice accomplishment for Mass teams. They should do the best they can and enjoy it. Lets hope this thread is reclaimed from the few idiots who send all threads down the drain of negativity.
          Oh yes, enjoy it, but remember to drop by the atm parents, your " national league" player son wants a pair of Lebron's he spotted at Champs in Henderson. I feel bad for you all.
          You will all know soon enough, been through it. I smell the caca miles away now. Welcome to American soccer.

Comment

Oh yes, enjoy it, but remember to drop by the atm parents, your " national league" player son wants a pair of Lebron's he spotted at Champs in Henderson. I feel bad for you all.
            You will all know soon enough, been through it. I smell the caca miles away now. Welcome to American soccer.
            Many people feel the same way about DAP. Let's all be adults and agree to disagree and get back on topic.

Comment

Seems like you can't read one thread without a "you're wasting your money" comment or club soccer is a "scam" comment. Not sure if it's one individual or a few.

Bottom line, if you don't make enough money to pursue your kid's interest, it's not our fault. Let us all enjoy ourselves and keep your misery to yourself. Maybe your bitterness will go away if you get a better job...

Comment

What happened? Have they realized that when you leave MA its a whole different level of competition.
                Before you go trying to tear the kids down you should check the facts available. These kids actually qualified for the Nationals with a second place finish. Get a freaking life as some would say!

Comment

Why do you not want to take the damn meds as they were prescribed. It is the only way they work you idiot!

Comment

Why do you not want to take the damn meds as they were prescribed. It is the only way they work you idiot!
                    Everyone is getting so defensive when they realize that Regional and/or National leagues might not live up to what your club is selling you.From personal experience having been involved in these things for years, believe me, they are all money grabs. Give your money to a good solid charity instead and have your son/daughter get a private soccer coach if you think they are that good. If they were that good though, they would be already in ECNL or DAP. The phones would have begun ringing for them last year. Las Vegas, Kansas..oh Lord!

Comment

Everyone is getting so defensive when they realize that Regional and/or National leagues might not live up to what your club is selling you.From personal experience having been involved in these things for years, believe me, they are all money grabs. Give your money to a good solid charity instead and have your son/daughter get a private soccer coach if you think they are that good. If they were that good though, they would be already in ECNL or DAP. The phones would have begun ringing for them last year. Las Vegas, Kansas..oh Lord!
                      You've succeeded in driving your point into the ground. Enough already. And, btw has it ever occurred to you that maybe the phone calls have come and some very good players are just not interested in DAP? Not everyone drinks the DAP koolaid like you so clearly do, and for a variety of very valid reasons, which have also been argued ad nauseam on this site.

Comment

You've succeeded in driving your point into the ground. Enough already. And, btw has it ever occurred to you that maybe the phone calls have come and some very good players are just not interested in DAP? Not everyone drinks the DAP koolaid like you so clearly do, and for a variety of very valid reasons, which have also been argued ad nauseam on this site.
                        I'm very familiar with all the players sir and I can assure you those participating are not the State's finest and have not been pursued. It's a club/USYS event, just like myriad of others that really don't mean much.

Comment

I'm very familiar with all the players sir and I can assure you those participating are not the State's finest and have not been pursued. It's a club/USYS event, just like myriad of others that really don't mean much.
                          So if a "club" team beat a DAP team I think you theory is shot.....

Comment

Another ignoramus!

Comment

So if a "club" team beat a DAP team I think you theory is shot.....
                              Oh I would say so! Do tell. Maybe, just maybe it will get this belligerent DAP guy off here once and for all.

Comment

Oh I would say so! Do tell. Maybe, just maybe it will get this belligerent DAP guy off here once and for all.
                                DAP guy is a jerk----all the region 1 premier league participants every year are really good teams with more than a few players who could do DAP/Acadamy type stuff, but choose not to for whatever reason --being able to play high school for one ---this guys a trolling stooge---

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X