Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wouldn't put it past the moms to want players on NEFC to leave so their daughters could shine even more. When you are a crazed jealous mom, you will want to get rid of the team competition to her daughter making an impression on a college coach. I am an NEFC parent and when a girl gets figured out and covered all game and does nothing, how can she get her daughter to shine. Get rid of a few top girls on team and daughter gets back to scoring goals and shines again. That's what happened at NEFC South coast. No one really knew her and she shined. Now everyone knows her and top teams shut her down because she is limited with her skills. Good example was Scorps west v SC in state cup last year. They shut her down and team fell apart. Everyone knows what she does now and coaches put 2 girls on her and college coaches say bye bye. People stay far away from these dance moms because they will cut you down in a second. They don't care about team but only care about how will my daughter shine. Been around it and I know. It's like a cancer!!
    Are you for real? Sounds like sour grapes to me that the kid you're talking about got the nod to move up and your kid still playing on what the 4th or 5th team? Time to move on shame.

Comment

Interesting turn from efforts to recruit from that team to efforts to discourage outside talent from joining that team. Of course, all anyone has to do is watch a practice to see that the girls get along well and are having a lot of fun.
      The girls on that team get along. Let the kids play and excel. If you only have trying to tear someone else down to build your player up, you have nothing.

Comment

I wouldn't put it past the moms to want players on NEFC to leave so their daughters could shine even more. When you are a crazed jealous mom, you will want to get rid of the team competition to her daughter making an impression on a college coach. I am an NEFC parent and when a girl gets figured out and covered all game and does nothing, how can she get her daughter to shine. Get rid of a few top girls on team and daughter gets back to scoring goals and shines again. That's what happened at NEFC South coast. No one really knew her and she shined. Now everyone knows her and top teams shut her down because she is limited with her skills. Good example was Scorps west v SC in state cup last year. They shut her down and team fell apart. Everyone knows what she does now and coaches put 2 girls on her and college coaches say bye bye. People stay far away from these dance moms because they will cut you down in a second. They don't care about team but only care about how will my daughter shine. Been around it and I know. It's like a cancer!!
        Why would they change anything? If 2 two players have to cover her that leaves an open player. She will still score when mismatched. They need another striker to finish.

Comment

Why would they change anything? If 2 two players have to cover her that leaves an open player. She will still score when mismatched. They need another striker to finish.
          This is a very simplistic view of what is possible with defensive schemes. There are plenty of ways to double cover an offensive threat without leaving a second attacking player running around on the loose. Does require checking back by one or more non-defenders, however.

Comment

Interesting turn from efforts to recruit from that team to efforts to discourage outside talent from joining that team. Of course, all anyone has to do is watch a practice to see that the girls get along well and are having a lot of fun.
            Stars are the only team in this state who can compete with them, so why would anyone leave? The recruiting is going into overdrive and my guess is it's a little club on the South Shore which is slowly fading into obscurity.

Comment

Stars are the only team in this state who can compete with them, so why would anyone leave? The recruiting is going into overdrive and my guess is it's a little club on the South Shore which is slowly fading into obscurity.
              Breakers need to worry about retaining the few decent players they do have. I know of at least two breaker players that will be trying to make the Nefc elite team next year. Breakers u14 will never be a viable option for top players. They need to concentrate on younger age groups and try to rebuild from u13 and below.

Comment

I can't wait for the day that someone you love or even yourself ends up with a massive weight problem. You're kindof an a** Grow up. Discredit her way of approaching people if you have to but bashing her for a physical defect is just really mean spirited and immature.
                You sound like a real friend with the " massive" weight problem comment. When this beast stops ripping other players on the team and the coaches for misusing her baby, then maybe people will ease up on her

Comment

Perhaps if the little princess would play in the ECNL she would see what lock down defenders are all about.

Comment

You sound like a real friend with the " massive" weight problem comment. When this beast stops ripping other players on the team and the coaches for misusing her baby, then maybe people will ease up on her
                    When you say someone is making a "deal for twinkies," it isn't just insulting to the person you refer to; it's insulting to everyone who suffers or who cares about someone who suffers with the issue of obesity. So yeah, grow up. Calling someone a beast or fat or whale or any of what this thread is used to makes YOU the loser in this day and age. Address character defects not physical ones. Most of us can deal with that.

Comment

Any update on U14 games today? Don't think Stars or Scorps played. Any other updates? Looks like NEFC Elite just edged out Seacoast United 1-0 the other day yet NEFC Premier beat them 2-0 today? Is Elite losing their edge?

Comment

Any update on U14 games today? Don't think Stars or Scorps played. Any other updates? Looks like NEFC Elite just edged out Seacoast United 1-0 the other day yet NEFC Premier beat them 2-0 today? Is Elite losing their edge?
                        Costa Rica could be the culprit.

Comment

Ahh, got it. And what about the 1-1 tie vs Scorpions ECNL (whom everyone agrees not a very strong team)? Costa Rica too? Or some other field trip?

Comment

And NEFC elite beat premier 3-1 on Tuesday. I believe the elite team had a lot of missing players on Thursday. Who knows Seacoast could have had missing players today.

Comment

Ahh, got it. And what about the 1-1 tie vs Scorpions ECNL (whom everyone agrees not a very strong team)? Costa Rica too? Or some other field trip?
                              Pre-season. You Scorps people really like to think you're relevant. It's not going to happen.

Comment

Pre-season. You Scorps people really like to think you're relevant. It's not going to happen.
                                Hi crazy nefc mom, welcome back

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X