Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U14 boys

Interesting first week of games and preseason. Thoughts?

Looks like there will be a lot of one goal games ahead in the NEP.

Comment

Come on Maple, update scores for this weekend for U14 Boys 1st division. There's no reason why these scores can't be posted Sunday night. But still nothing 2+ days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Come on Maple, update scores for this weekend for U14 Boys 1st division. There's no reason why these scores can't be posted Sunday night. But still nothing 2+ days later.
        Seriously? Get a life

Comment

Seriously? Get a life
          Good point. Why hold Maple to the standard of most town programs. This isn't U10, teams can actually care about the scores now.

Comment

ouch

avsc had an extrag guy on the field today during a pk.

Comment

Which game? 1st or 2nd?

Comment

I have watched a lot of games and can't remember as a parent even having the faintest idea of if the other team or us had an extra player. So I'm impressed by the parent noticing, if true. So did they secure the pk? Was the extra player on before the pk? If they missed, did they continue playing? What is the rule? I think it's only a yellow card for unsportsmanlike behavior. I still think the pk would be allowed? What would that decision be? I'm a grade 8 and I'm really not sure. I think I would caution te extra player and send them off, but I would still allow the pk.

Comment

think they were making a joke saying it was thr coach

I have watched a lot of games and can't remember as a parent even having the faintest idea of if the other team or us had an extra player. So I'm impressed by the parent noticing, if true. So did they secure the pk? Was the extra player on before the pk? If they missed, did they continue playing? What is the rule? I think it's only a yellow card for unsportsmanlike behavior. I still think the pk would be allowed? What would that decision be? I'm a grade 8 and I'm really not sure. I think I would caution te extra player and send them off, but I would still allow the pk.

Comment

Scorpion U14 lost to GPSNH over the weekend in Region 1. What's up with that. They lost to that kick and run team?

Comment

Scorpion U14 lost to GPSNH over the weekend in Region 1. What's up with that. They lost to that kick and run team?
                      GPS NH is definitely kick and run 100%. Couple decent players but not a lot of skill on that team.

As for the loss, every good team loses once in a while. Maybe injuries? Maybe just an off-day for the team? It happens!

Comment

GPS NH is definitely kick and run 100%. Couple decent players but not a lot of skill on that team.

As for the loss, every good team loses once in a while. Maybe injuries? Maybe just an off-day for the team? It happens!
                        Maybe the coach rested some top players since they had already qualified for region 1 playoffs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X