Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the benefits of being a Team Manager?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth is....

I am a team manager and my kids has lead out team in scoring for the last 4 years. I like being team manager so me and your beloved coach can make fun of all the parents who always complain and think their kid can play. I love knowing what the coach actually thinks of your precious little Mia. I think most of you should slow your roll if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am a team manager and my kids has lead out team in scoring for the last 4 years. I like being team manager so me and your beloved coach can make fun of all the parents who always complain and think their kid can play. I love knowing what the coach actually thinks of your precious little Mia. I think most of you should slow your roll if you know what I mean.
      Impressive, I want to be just like you.

Comment

They send out emails and think its a position to save their kids from being cut!
        and usually it does…..

Comment

Your kid can lead the team in scoring but the last time I checked it takes a few other players to get the ball to him. A little arrogance never hurt though.

Comment

How about traveling? Do TM get discount on hotels and food from the club?
            Our coach thinks he has a "hall pass" everything time he travels with our TM

Comment

Our coach thinks he has a "hall pass" everything time he travels with our TM
              "hall pass"??

Comment

Impressive, I want to be just like you.
                Thats not possible. There is only 1 me.

Comment

What are they?
                  There are several benefits if you are TM

Comment

There are several benefits if you are TM
                    Seriously?

Comment

Seriously?
                      Totally

Comment

"hall pass"??
                        FM is up to his old tricks ... I hear it's one of the TM on a team he coaches

Comment

FM is up to his old tricks ... I hear it's one of the TM on a team he coaches
                          No. Wrong guy

Comment

No. Wrong guy
                            Maybe two guys ...I witnessed it at our last tournament in Maine

Comment

Being a team min can be very difficult BC some people may think you are getting special treatment. It is easier if your child is a strong player then there is no question of favoritism. TMs really need to keep their head down and do their job. When they try to get too buddy buddy w the coach and alienate the other parents, it will actually hurt their child in the long run. They are the face of the team in many ways, so if your child is of recruiting age and your TM is too self important, reign her in very quickly before your whole team suffers. She on a coach if they let a TM get out of control. I feel blessed for our current Team Mom.

Comment

Something is going on with our TM and coach. The child is definitly benefitting from her position. The TM's son never attends practice. At the NEFC tournament last weekend he played most of the game while walking.
                                What club is this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X