Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's a sudden surge in "CFC sucks", "CFC won't play us", "GDA is the best" posts lately on this an other threads. OW getting nervous? They should. Tryout season is coming soon. Not everyone is enamored with the club and GDA.
    It's either Matt C or u13 parents who think they are actually on the team and suiting up.

The older parents who are engaged in recruiting are more grounded in reality. The new league certainly helps but the club is miles behind on the college front.

All the noise here is embarrassing. There are lists that come out every year. It's really not debatable. Things need to improve

Comment

look at the difference in coaching. The most smug of all coaches in CT is MC. What an ahole. Big difference between CFCU and OW coaches. Vast
      Hey now, i think MC almost has his C license now.

Comment

There's a sudden surge in "CFC sucks", "CFC won't play us", "GDA is the best" posts lately on this an other threads. OW getting nervous? They should. Tryout season is coming soon. Not everyone is enamored with the club and GDA.
        CFC sucks

Comment

CFC sucks
          They really do

Comment

Nothing worse than OW moms. nothing. I rather scuba dive in a alligator tank than sit with OW moms.
            They did have excellent oral skills

Comment

look at the difference in coaching. The most smug of all coaches in CT is MC. What an ahole. Big difference between CFCU and OW coaches. Vast
              Hahahahaha

Who other than DC at CFC has their A license?
              Oak has like 4 with A, numerous with B, even more with C.
              Not even close. If you’re going to rebut with “CFC has clllege coaches” I’m going to laugh uncontrollably.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Not even close. If you’re going to rebut with “CFC has clllege coaches” I’m going to laugh uncontrollably.
                But, don't you find it ironic that all of these "A" licensed coaches are premier coaches and the college coaches are the ones making the big bucks? I'd rather be dropout Bill Gates than all of the PhD computer scientists that work for him, even if they do have lovely, framed diplomas from Stanford, MIT, and Cal Berkeley.

Comment

But, don't you find it ironic that all of these "A" licensed coaches are premier coaches and the college coaches are the ones making the big bucks? I'd rather be dropout Bill Gates than all of the PhD computer scientists that work for him, even if they do have lovely, framed diplomas from Stanford, MIT, and Cal Berkeley.
                  Or that the A coaches can’t develop strong teams.

Comment

Hahahahaha

OW and FSA are proof that licensure doesn't guarantee coaching quality. It just means they took classes.

Comment

OW and FSA are proof that licensure doesn't guarantee coaching quality. It just means they took classes.
                      This is true. Of the 2 girls coaches I like at FSA, neither has a US license. 1 has no license at all but is a very good coach. The other has overseas licenses and if I ran the zoo would be DOC over there.

Comment

Hahahahaha

Look it's Matt. Rd and df got A's back before Ronald Reagan. They don't count, back then you could get one at bottom of fruit loop box. Wasserman? Now we are getting desperate. Ow is your grandparents soccer club.

Comment

Look it's Matt. Rd and df got A's back before Ronald Reagan. They don't count, back then you could get one at bottom of fruit loop box. Wasserman? Now we are getting desperate. Ow is your grandparents soccer club.
                          Any coaches of girls teams?

Comment

Any coaches of girls teams?
                            E.B is one of the best at OW

Comment

E.B is one of the best at OW
                              What about the rest or does he work with every girls team.

Face it, ow has to let best girls work with boys teams because the coaching is better. All non unicorns work with stiffs.

Comment

Wasserman is a tool

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X