Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking-soccer is absolutely worthless

This forum always had questionable value but with all of the "WHAT IF" posts that seem to now be in every thread, it is absolutely worthless.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum always had questionable value but with all of the "WHAT IF" posts that seem to now be in every thread, it is absolutely worthless.
    Lick my balls

Comment

WHAT IF youlick your $balls?

Comment

Lick my balls
        Why should someone lick your balls? You lick your own balls like a dog does

Comment

Exactly why it’s worthless.. Everyone lick everyone’s balls!!

Comment

What about TB at CSU? Did you know he won a HS state championship? We should be licking his balls. What a man!

Comment

Do you know why dogs lick their balls? Because they can

Comment

While you all are licking balls or telling each other to do so, I will say that although TS is not always the most mature site, it does have a way of revealing some truths. I have found out a lot of rumors that have come to be true. For someone who does not have the "inner" workings of this soccer mess, I can honestly say TS have provided me with more info. that I would know.

Comment

You'll be back. You can't quit me.

- Talking Soccer

Comment

While you all are licking balls or telling each other to do so, I will say that although TS is not always the most mature site, it does have a way of revealing some truths. I have found out a lot of rumors that have come to be true. For someone who does not have the "inner" workings of this soccer mess, I can honestly say TS have provided me with more info. that I would know.
                    There's more fake news on TS than truths. And the "WHAT IF" bot makes it practically unreadable.

Comment

Fake news aside, some of the "fake news" has been real news. Just because you call it "fake news" doesn't make it so. You should have learned that from Mr. President.

Comment

There's more fake news on TS than truths. And the "WHAT IF" bot makes it practically unreadable.
                        You brainwashed idiots are so desperate to protect your safe bubble ... if you can't handle the debate RUSSIAN and you don't like the journalism FAKE NEWS ...such pathetic infants please grow up

Comment

Seriously what’s the point of this site? It’s compete BULLSH*T and all people do is talk sh*t.

Comment

I was dumb enough to contact the moderators, asked for divine intervention, asked if you no longer cared then take a chance on me. There was no answer, therefore we are all Gods to impose our wicked retribution on this site. Except for those perverts from Coral Springs, that is just sickly.

Comment

Duuuuuhhh

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X