Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the gps player was chirping someone needed to tell him to stfu. Did he hurt his feelings? Good thing he picked soccer and not football otherwise he'd be in therapy the way those coaches talk.
    1 is an adult one is a child. I’m sure one of these has to set an example but clearly you don’t know which one. Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      1 is an adult one is a child. I’m sure one of these has to set an example but clearly you don’t know which one. Troll
      It’s a typical NEFC response. NEFC wins the prize for most classless club in New England.

Comment

It’s a typical NEFC response. NEFC wins the prize for most classless club in New England.
        Give me a break people.....these are adults 18 years old playing and not U12. Your snowflake will get over it. I'm 100% positive your little prince has told someone to shut the F up or worse in a game. We get it, you don't like NEFC because your kid plays on a different team. I'm not an NEFC parent, but I just have to laugh at these poor victimized children (18 years old). I've played high-level soccer and the stuff that is said in the games is pretty crude, but they shake hands after the game. Your child would be beyond embarrassed if they knew you were on this site whining how someone said a bad word......Whhhhhambulane is coming. Move on.

Comment

Nefc u19 boys coach and bc men’s coach told a gps player “to shut the f*** up” in their game today. What an example he is. Disgraceful behavior
          It was a great physical game between the two best teams in the state. 3-3 result as expected. Refs were horrendous both ways. Players all know each other and were laughing and shaking hands after the game. I guarantee those players laughing and shaking hands were saying stuff to each other during the game.

A parent making something out of nothing.

Comment

Give me a break people.....these are adults 18 years old playing and not U12. Your snowflake will get over it. I'm 100% positive your little prince has told someone to shut the F up or worse in a game. We get it, you don't like NEFC because your kid plays on a different team. I'm not an NEFC parent, but I just have to laugh at these poor victimized children (18 years old). I've played high-level soccer and the stuff that is said in the games is pretty crude, but they shake hands after the game. Your child would be beyond embarrassed if they knew you were on this site whining how someone said a bad word......Whhhhhambulane is coming. Move on.
            Not the OP, but you sound a bit unhinged. I agree with the other poster. The coach has to be better than that, and, believe me, everyone on the team cringed. We are not all NEFC nuts.

Comment

Agree. The GPS coach should be ashamed for not correcting the thuggish behavior of several members of his team not only in this game. It was obvious they constantly went after a very talented Black Rock player to injure in a previous game. 2 nasty players with big mouths screaming at the ref when called for fouls.

Comment

Not the OP, but you sound a bit unhinged. I agree with the other poster. The coach has to be better than that, and, believe me, everyone on the team cringed. We are not all NEFC nuts.
                There are a few that are unless the guy keeps responding to his own post.

Comment

Overall a well-run tournament (at least for the boys) given the unpredictable weather. Job well done NEFC.

Comment

You are not an nefc parent yet provide such a detailed response. What a human.

What kids say to each other is up to them and is part of the game. This was a coach to a kid so effectively nothing you’ve said makes sense. Maybe spend time on a thread about the club your child does play for as you are not an nefc parent.

Comment

Agree. The GPS coach should be ashamed for not correcting the thuggish behavior of several members of his team not only in this game. It was obvious they constantly went after a very talented Black Rock player to injure in a previous game. 2 nasty players with big mouths screaming at the ref when called for fouls.
                      Hahaha post of the thread. Not sure what relevance this has to anything. That gps v black rock game was one of the best game you will see in this area. Lots of college coaches simply watching the game because of the level of it.

Let your gps hatred have a break, you’ll be a happier person.

Comment

This gps are known for their thuggish behavior......zzzzzz boring. The gps v black rock and GPS v nefc games are what high level games should be. Teams that respect each other but play tough. Go watch a town game

Comment

This gps are known for their thuggish behavior......zzzzzz boring. The gps v black rock and GPS v nefc games are what high level games should be. Teams that respect each other but play tough. Go watch a town game
                          Nailed it. Great games between all of those three teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X