Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State Cup Schedules

Does anyone know when the State Cup schedules are going to be published?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know when the State Cup schedules are going to be published?

The Official Schedule will be posted on Friday, March 2, 2018. Please refer to the Florida State Cup Locations document above for all registered sites for this competition.

Comment

The Official Schedule will be posted on Friday, March 2, 2018. Please refer to the Florida State Cup Locations document above for all registered sites for this competition.
      Thats when the scheduled release of the schedule is, but really, based on recent history, we know that the schedule will REALLY be released next week, amirite?

Comment

I actually believe that they will be on time this year. Primarily because the championship series is being overseen by new people.

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

FYSA released the schedule on the correct date! Who knew? http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=63043

Comment

FYSA released the schedule on the correct date! Who knew? http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=63043
              I posted earlier that it wouldn't happen, and I stand corrected...I was wro.....oh, i cant say it.

Comment

I posted earlier that it wouldn't happen, and I stand corrected...I was wro.....oh, i cant say it.
                But wait, I was right! B/c they are offline again..........yay me.

Comment

Maybe because they had so many complaints about how the seeding was done.

Comment

Or maybe they finally had the common sense not to send teams that are in the same group, 20 miles apart to play in Miami. Just stupid!!!

Comment

Or maybe they finally had the common sense not to send teams that are in the same group, 20 miles apart to play in Miami. Just stupid!!!
                      No ****. While they're at it, maybe scrap the QTRs in Pensacola idea too.......

Comment

And your point?

No ****. While they're at it, maybe scrap the QTRs in Pensacola idea too.......
                        Pensacola is part of Florida too. They stepped up and offered their fields for State Cup competition. MANY, MANY clubs didn't so what is FYSA going to do?

Comment

Let's clear the air!

The schedules are currently down for updating. This can be found out by simply dialing this number here: 863.268.8220.

The Round of 16 in Pensacola was the only site that was submitted with enough space and fields to accommodate multiple age groups. As it has been mentioned in so many other threads, FYSA works with clubs to procure fields/locations for all championship series competitions. They can only work with the places that clubs submit for hosting or through local governments, such as the Department Parks & Recreation in different cities.

The seeding was done correctly and in accordance with the seeding guidelines that were posted half a year ago. The process was more streamlined this year to correct the errors from last year. I recommend taking the time and doing the math for each team if you truly want to find something wrong.

Have a great day soccer people!

Comment

Let's clear the air!

The schedules are currently down for updating. This can be found out by simply dialing this number here: 863.268.8220.

The Round of 16 in Pensacola was the only site that was submitted with enough space and fields to accommodate multiple age groups. As it has been mentioned in so many other threads, FYSA works with clubs to procure fields/locations for all championship series competitions. They can only work with the places that clubs submit for hosting or through local governments, such as the Department Parks & Recreation in different cities.

The seeding was done correctly and in accordance with the seeding guidelines that were posted half a year ago. The process was more streamlined this year to correct the errors from last year. I recommend taking the time and doing the math for each team if you truly want to find something wrong.

Have a great day soccer people!
                            The brackets were NOT done right, how do you explain the U16B brackets for example. You have 4 groups (G, I, L, M) that do not have one single team that received seeded points. While Group J (Leg AZ & Miami Lakes) & K (Plant City & TBU) have teams that received seeded points. Shouldn't those four teams in groups J & K, be in each of the groups that I mentioned with no seed points? The purpose of SC is to have the best teams at the end, not knock themselves out in the First Round. If you can explain the rational behind that, we would love to hear it FYSA!!!

Comment

The brackets were NOT done right, how do you explain the U16B brackets for example. You have 4 groups (G, I, L, M) that do not have one single team that received seeded points. While Group J (Leg AZ & Miami Lakes) & K (Plant City & TBU) have teams that received seeded points. Shouldn't those four teams in groups J & K, be in each of the groups that I mentioned with no seed points? The purpose of SC is to have the best teams at the end, not knock themselves out in the First Round. If you can explain the rational behind that, we would love to hear it FYSA!!!
                              I could be wrong, but I thought only the top 8 teams were seeded in the second round. Everyone is randomly based on the draw, regardless if you had points or not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X