Composite Teams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh look, the special needs are fighting!

God bless FSA. Having a parent coach is true disaster

Comment

Both the 01 NPL team and the 00/99 composite team could beat the 01 ECNL team at FSA. They are just not that good. Lots of political parents got their little Mia's on the roster but they dont have the goods to deliver. I say put them on the picth head to head for 90 minutes with refs and see. I think I know the answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Sorry NPL parent! Just drop where you belong and stop complaining
        NPL parent is right.

Comment

Both the 01 NPL team and the 00/99 composite team could beat the 01 ECNL team at FSA. They are just not that good. Lots of political parents got their little Mia's on the roster but they dont have the goods to deliver. I say put them on the picth head to head for 90 minutes with refs and see. I think I know the answer...
          Do the two teams ever scrimmage each other? My guess is no because of all the problems it would cause

Comment

Do the two teams ever scrimmage each other? My guess is no because of all the problems it would cause
            You parents are delusional about your own children. If your on NPL it's because they are really NOT good. FSA will take kids out of other clubs and kids that leave and come back before promoting from NPL.
            If the writing is plastered like 3 Billboards!!! Your Lil Mia isn't ECNL material either but the players there now at least can compete for a little while.

Comment

NPL never scrimmages with ECNL of the same age. Never happens for obvious reasons.

Sometimes NPL plays the younger ECNL team, but when they do they often host younger NPL players as guest players to give those younger players experience. We know how that works.

Bottom line, FSA makes very sure no ECNL and NPL comparisons can be made.

I'm sure CFC does it differently.

Comment

NPL never scrimmages with ECNL of the same age. Never happens for obvious reasons.

Sometimes NPL plays the younger ECNL team, but when they do they often host younger NPL players as guest players to give those younger players experience. We know how that works.

CFC has open play every Sunday in the winter. All the United coaches attend/watch as girls from NPL/ECNL across different ages play pick up games. If you are an NPL player with ECNL aspirations show up every week and prove you belong. Shouldn't be political, either you can play or you can't.

Comment

I need fact we do. We don't waste our time playing travel teams, Sportings and Ajax's. On Sundays we have an open play with 15-18's NPL and ECNL. We mix up the kids and play 20 minutes and switch games. That's how we develop and promote kids. It's a competition every Sunday to show you can be on or keep your ECNL spot. It's fun to watch and intense the whole time.
                  Not indoor bs games that they stop the scoreboard at 7-0. Keep on failing FSA!

Comment

You parents are delusional about your own children. If your on NPL it's because they are really NOT good. FSA will take kids out of other clubs and kids that leave and come back before promoting from NPL.
                    If the writing is plastered like 3 Billboards!!! Your Lil Mia isn't ECNL material either but the players there now at least can compete for a little while.
                    The point us wherever many of the NPL players skill levels are there are numerous ECNL players at FSA that are equal or below that level that have "earned" their team by who they know and not ehat they know. If yiur mom is an ECNL coach at FSA your skill level is immaterial and you are put on an ECNL team. Furthermore you can play each and every game all game and you don't need to worry about your perrmance in the games and the coach will just blame everyone else (her center mid never receive blame because if the nepotism .... Imagine that). Add in if you play at any NEPSAC school there is a starting spot in ECNL team for you ..... Especially pomfret and porters ...... Ecnl coaches with huge conflicts of interest always protect their interests rather than those of the team or the club. And you wonder why FSA "progression" sharply resembles that of S+. Bad coaches exploiting foolish owners for personal gain.

Comment

The point us wherever many of the NPL players skill levels are there are numerous ECNL players at FSA that are equal or below that level that have "earned" their team by who they know and not ehat they know. If yiur mom is an ECNL coach at FSA your skill level is immaterial and you are put on an ECNL team. Furthermore you can play each and every game all game and you don't need to worry about your perrmance in the games and the coach will just blame everyone else (her center mid never receive blame because if the nepotism .... Imagine that). Add in if you play at any NEPSAC school there is a starting spot in ECNL team for you ..... Especially pomfret and porters ...... Ecnl coaches with huge conflicts of interest always protect their interests rather than those of the team or the club. And you wonder why FSA "progression" sharply resembles that of S+. Bad coaches exploiting foolish owners for personal gain.
                      First off... it's FSA and if you're there thinking they will do the correct thing, especially challenging kids to fight for a spot, then you're sadly mistaken. The CFC post prior explained iron how it should be run.
                      I'm definitely sure that coaches aren't trying to sabotage their seasons by choosing certain kids over others. It's what they are comfortable with and they know their own kids and reputations from strong programs. I'm sure if a Glastonbury kid wanted to come to FSA, then out goes someone else. Pomfret and Porters are strong programs. I'm sure Farmington gets a nod too.
                      It's the system in which they run and that's an FSA flaw. Either from the top or DOC decision but the boys side doesn't do it either and that tells me it's from the top.

Comment

First off... it's FSA and if you're there thinking they will do the correct thing, especially challenging kids to fight for a spot, then you're sadly mistaken. The CFC post prior explained iron how it should be run.
                        I'm definitely sure that coaches aren't trying to sabotage their seasons by choosing certain kids over others. It's what they are comfortable with and they know their own kids and reputations from strong programs. I'm sure if a Glastonbury kid wanted to come to FSA, then out goes someone else. Pomfret and Porters are strong programs. I'm sure Farmington gets a nod too.
                        It's the system in which they run and that's an FSA flaw. Either from the top or DOC decision but the boys side doesn't do it either and that tells me it's from the top.
                        Last weekend my sons ECNL team played a cjsa team and lost. Yes this team was a year older but we shouldn't be losing to local cjsa teams even if a year older. FSA needs to start challenging these players at practice there is to much complacency on the top teams. There are players on the team that can't keep up with the speed of play but since they have been on the top team since they started, they don't get sent down to npl team. This stuff is happening on most of the teams at FSA.

Comment

Last weekend my sons ECNL team played a cjsa team and lost. Yes this team was a year older but we shouldn't be losing to local cjsa teams even if a year older. FSA needs to start challenging these players at practice there is to much complacency on the top teams. There are players on the team that can't keep up with the speed of play but since they have been on the top team since they started, they don't get sent down to npl team. This stuff is happening on most of the teams at FSA.
                          What age group?

Comment

What age group?
                            2003 boys

Comment

You must be an 04 parent. The NEU boys is actually 14/15 year old boys. That's a big jump for most boys physically and in fact we did out play them for most of the game. Remember that the FSA team has many 7th graders on it. 7th vs 9th/10th is a REALLY BIG jump. Thanks for throwing a couple boys under the bus though! The boys have competed well vs the teams they've faced in the ECNL so far and that's all you can ask.

Comment

2003 boys
                                I call your bluff on saying 03.
                                BS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X