X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kids' hamster has mad soccer skills
    Is your cat born in 2001? EF looking for better players.

Comment

has 2 left and 2 right feet- whats your kid got?

Comment

my cats turds wouldn't play for sporting

Comment

has 2 left and 2 right feet- whats your kid got?
          More importantly can your cat write big checks on time?

Comment

GDA v ECNL - 2018

She didn't bring along her entire Pomfret team? Maybe she has more children that she can put on the team that she can play the entire game every game. LOL

Comment

She didn't bring along her entire Pomfret team? Maybe she has more children that she can put on the team that she can play the entire game every game. LOL
              Bench warmers and parents always complain. Look in the mirror and repeat 3 times, "I'm not worthy"

Comment

Bench warmers and parents always complain. Look in the mirror and repeat 3 times, "I'm not worthy"
                Those starters are so good! Heads are so far up you know what. Got smacked around for 160 minutes. Bench warmers can’t do any worse. Give them a try; I guarantee the result would be better.

Comment

Those starters are so good! Heads are so far up you know what. Got smacked around for 160 minutes. Bench warmers can’t do any worse. Give them a try; I guarantee the result would be better.
                  Sorry NPL parent! Just drop where you belong and stop complaining

Comment

Sorry NPL parent! Just drop where you belong and stop complaining
                    Ok. Can you wipe the sh*t of your nose? It must get suffocating with your head up the coach’s a**. NPL team couldn’t have lost any worse than your princess’ team. What a joke you are!

Comment

Ok. Can you wipe the sh*t of your nose? It must get suffocating with your head up the coach’s a**. NPL team couldn’t have lost any worse than your princess’ team. What a joke you are!
                      Wa-wa-wa... here's a tissue for all your tears. Just realize lil
                      Princess works hard and yours should and will be moved down when it all shakes out.

Comment

Composite Teams

Ok let's see how dumb you really are. Aside from your snide comments, do you actually think the kids she plays and her own kid deserve to be out there? You really think her kid deserves to be out there the whole game? Humor me.

Comment

Ok let's see how dumb you really are. Aside from your snide comments, do you actually think the kids she plays and her own kid deserve to be out there? You really think her kid deserves to be out there the whole game? Humor me.
                          No doubt she runs the most and works the hardest. If only the others did too????

Comment

Composite Teams

No doubt she runs the most and works the hardest. If only the others did too????
                            Her Kid, EF's kids runs the most and works the hardest? LOL you have to be kidding me. Now you either are the dumbest mofo or you are EF in the flesh. LOL The kid misses half the practices. Works the hardest? She touches the ball like three times a game and does a great job of either distributing to the other team or sends the ball out of bounds. LOL Wow you really are up her rear end aren't you.

Comment

Her Kid, EF's kids runs the most and works the hardest? LOL you have to be kidding me. Now you either are the dumbest mofo or you are EF in the flesh. LOL The kid misses half the practices. Works the hardest? She touches the ball like three times a game and does a great job of either distributing to the other team or sends the ball out of bounds. LOL Wow you really are up her rear end aren't you.
                              How's the bench? Is it comfy? Good view? Get over it or move on psycho

Comment

Composite Teams

How's the bench? Is it comfy? Good view? Get over it or move on psycho
                                "Can't seem to face up to the facts....". Yeah I am the psycho. You are the moron who honestly thinks this woman and her kid are something amazing. I honestly don't know how you can hear when your head is up her rear. LOL LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X