Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please send your tax savings from this bill to me. I promise it will go to a good cause.
    Hey Space Cadet —Is that what they told you? Pinocchio Ryan and Con-artist Trump!

FYI- Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and California r gonna get screwed and even the Republican Congressman and Women know and said that. Why do refuse to even listen to your own, are you that stupid!

Comment

Please send your tax savings from this bill to me. I promise it will go to a good cause.

Thanks for making clear the Republican platform to everyone

Comment

As a lifelong Republican I’ll agree with the other poster, you’re a Space Cadet.
        NJ,NY,CT&CA will take the hit for this. A couple of the strongest Republican voices Darrell Issa (R-CA)& Peter King (R-NY)both Opposed & voted NO to this bill along with another 10 Republicans Members representing NY,NJ and CA.

I hate to go against the party of my Conservative ideas but this was a bad bill, and we’re gonna pay for this come 2018 midterms. This bill was more of a show for DT to get a W for the year, the original principle was good in stature but ended up being a blundered rush job.

Comment

As a lifelong Republican I’ll agree with the other poster, you’re a Space Cadet.
          NJ,NY,CT&CA will take the hit for this. A couple of the strongest Republican voices Darrell Issa (R-CA)& Peter King (R-NY)both Opposed & voted NO to this bill along with another 10 Republicans Members representing NY,NJ and CA.

I hate to go against the party of my Conservative ideas but this was a bad bill, and we’re gonna pay for this come 2018 midterms. This bill was more of a show for DT to get a W for the year, the original principle was good in stature but ended up being a blundered rush job.
          really the reps are going to pay in the midterm?
          oh snap they are going to lose NY,CA,NJ, and CT WHAT A SHOCKER
          you ;
          libs are too funny, you wanted the rich to pay their fair share,now they are and you are still bitching
          BTW the Trump rally was very nice to me,

Comment

you ;
            libs are too funny, you wanted the rich to pay their fair share,now they are and you are still bitching
            If you don't like it here, move to Alabama

Comment

Hey Space Cadet —Is that what they told you? Pinocchio Ryan and Con-artist Trump!

FYI- Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and California r gonna get screwed and even the Republican Congressman and Women know and said that. Why do refuse to even listen to your own, are you that stupid!
              I live in CT, am a 1% earner and will be making out just fine. Getting about $10K from the tax break.

Again, if you liberals don't like the savings you're getting please send it to me. I will spend it on a good cause.

Comment

If you don't like it here, move to Alabama
                if you dont like iy here move to canada

Comment

you ;
                  Which part of my post did I say CT,NY, NJ and CA will pay at midterms?
                  Are you Daf , Stupid or incoherent with the English grammar. These states are a Democrats turf.

I’m a Republican and I said ‘we’re gonna pay come 2018 Midterms “ meaning us as Republicans losing seats.
                  embarrassing that you don’t even read carefully to understand what’s written just like the Tax bill.

Comment

Kim Jong planning on another missile test to celebrate the New Years , China and Russia trading Oil right under Trump and Haley’s nose.

Sounds like Trump got CAUGHT. I guess those guys know a CON man when they see it, unfortunately for us Americans SOME still don’t.

Every leader in the world hates this guy the only one that likes him is the murdeous Duderte go figure.
                    Russia is so desperate for cash they will do anything for $$$ . The recent rise in oil prices will be short lived, and as US shale inceases production, prices will plummet. North Koreans are starving, and if you are paying attention to Iran, I wouldn’t worry too much about N Korea. China is now doubling down on keeping corporations and investment from pouring out back to America. Other counties have been feasting on the generosity of the previous Globalists hand outs and they hate us now because the free ride is ending. Who needsss them? The UN sits on prime real estate , time to go condo and kick the despots out. Notice where all the billions Obama sent to Iran ended up going? Certainly not the people. Talk about a CON man.

Comment

I live in CT, am a 1% earner and will be making out just fine. Getting about $10K from the tax break.

Again, if you liberals don't like the savings you're getting please send it to me. I will spend it on a good cause.
                      But your diqq is really small, right? Knew it.
                      Enjoy the tax break.

Comment

Which part of my post did I say CT,NY, NJ and CA will pay at midterms?
                        Are you Daf , Stupid or incoherent with the English grammar. These states are a Democrats turf.

I’m a Republican and I said ‘we’re gonna pay come 2018 Midterms “ meaning us as Republicans losing seats.
                        embarrassing that you don’t even read carefully to understand what’s written just like the Tax bill.
                        every one of those states are listed in your post that i responded to
                        the fact that you responded with insults tells me your not a rep but a snowflake lib with zero grasp of the issues and are out of ammo as soon as you scratch the surface of your argument(its actually more of a bitch and whine)
                        why are we going to pay at the midterm? investigation looks more partisan everyday, economy doing better, people will have more $$$ to spend, business doing better with less regulation and the stock market is cranking. be worried if you choose, i for one am not and neither are any of my friends

Comment

Russia is so desperate for cash they will do anything for $$$ . The recent rise in oil prices will be short lived, and as US shale inceases production, prices will plummet. North Koreans are starving, and if you are paying attention to Iran, I wouldn’t worry too much about N Korea. China is now doubling down on keeping corporations and investment from pouring out back to America. Other counties have been feasting on the generosity of the previous Globalists hand outs and they hate us now because the free ride is ending. Who needsss them? The UN sits on prime real estate , time to go condo and kick the despots out. Notice where all the billions Obama sent to Iran ended up going? Certainly not the people. Talk about a CON man.
                          Australia just held a meeting about how the tax cuts are going to make it harder for them to compete with US- I like that
                          Trump put the whole world on notice, the US gravy train is over, we are making deals now and they have to actually bring something to the table.
                          the UN is a bureaucracy on Steroids- Keep our security council seat and our veto power but scale back on everything else including our percent of their budget. and if they want to move it ,let them, someone else can foot the millions in unpaid parking tickets

Comment

Australians suck and I'll never forgive them for WWI and WWII.

Comment

Australians suck and I'll never forgive them for WWI and WWII.
                              Don't forget Vietnam.....

Comment

Iran’s Billions without the “s” 1.4 to be exact and that was “Iran’s money from the late 70s “ we also didn’t give back the other 2billion we took plus interest and investment which amounted to over 7 billion in 35 years, but Faux News Won’t tell you that will they.

Trump is an idiot and a train wreck waiting to happen, all his supporters are blind sheep listening to whistles for direction. He came into office with a robust economy but claims it was going to Hell , this is what he does best . The team is up 5 Zip but his goal number 6 is the winner.
                                This Twitter clown will go down as the worst President in history. The guys a crook , a con and the biggest liar to ever hold office so why should I waste precious time teaching Blind Sheep.

Republicans are lost, it never fails they always seem to bring the country into dark ages of war or economic disaster. Twitter man only cares for his own family he doesn’t give a crap about you or me. He bullies and degrades anyone with an opinion, slams law enforcement, federal workers , school guards , teachers , priests and would piss on a dog if he had one.
                                And now he’s trying to divert Americans from a serious investigation , this guys got some nasty story he’s covering up and his best attack is to get stupid Americans to believe it’s all fake.
                                You can lower yourself to someone like that but I have values and I’m not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X