Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If via an act of god my family spends the weekend skiing that is great as we have never regretted a weekend of skiing.

We have on the other hand regretted skipping skiing or other alternatives and driving to Lancaster.
    Then go skiing. Not sure why you are making it so complicated. You committed to playing for a club, and presumably knew as part of that there were tournaments early in the year. None of that should be a surprise.

If you want to ski, by all means, ski. Leave your teammates hanging in the process. Remember it next year, that you'd rather ski than commit to the team.

I surmise if you are so conflicted, by going skiing you probably won't be missed on the pitch anyway.

Comment

Then go skiing. Not sure why you are making it so complicated. You committed to playing for a club, and presumably knew as part of that there were tournaments early in the year. None of that should be a surprise.

If you want to ski, by all means, ski. Leave your teammates hanging in the process. Remember it next year, that you'd rather ski than commit to the team.

I surmise if you are so conflicted, by going skiing you probably won't be missed on the pitch anyway.
      Wow you create a lot of drama in life. Good luck.

If cancelled we smile and ski and don’t let anyone down

If not we go he plays hopefully scores a few goals and hopefully loves it.

Pretty simple not complicated at all. No decision to be made in fact.

The fact that within the family our viewpoints range from rather go skiing to rather do soccer shouldn’t bother you so much. Looking for the equivalent of the “snow day calculator”.

Comment

Wow you create a lot of drama in life. Good luck.

If cancelled we smile and ski and don’t let anyone down

If not we go he plays hopefully scores a few goals and hopefully loves it.

Pretty simple not complicated at all. No decision to be made in fact.

The fact that within the family our viewpoints range from rather go skiing to rather do soccer shouldn’t bother you so much. Looking for the equivalent of the “snow day calculator”.
        You are missing it. Go skiing, really. Have fun, I go myself often. What I don't do is whine when I miss it because my kid made a commitment to a team. She's relied on, and won't let her teammates down. We go, we have a ball, and we don't have any "regrets" when we are on the pitch.

For someone claiming I'm creating drama...you certainly are leading the charge.

Comment

You are missing it. Go skiing, really. Have fun, I go myself often. What I don't do is whine when I miss it because my kid made a commitment to a team. She's relied on, and won't let her teammates down. We go, we have a ball, and we don't have any "regrets" when we are on the pitch.

For someone claiming I'm creating drama...you certainly are leading the charge.
          No you are missing it and at this point I guess not intentionally and for that I’m sorry for you and those who spend time with you. My question was will they definitely plow / I’d love to delay the start of the outdoor season. Your answer could and should have been. 100 % yes (if you wanted you could have added the it’s New England get use to it etc etc.)

Then I would have never responded and figured you are invested enough to know better than I the odds and planned for soccer.

The fact that we are twelve posts later and you have asserted that my family should go skiing regardless, and that we wouldn’t be missed because you have assumed my kid sucks, and we should let our team down etc etc is all the drama.

Now I’m trying to help you spouse if he/she asks the same question just smile say I’m sure they’ll play.

Life is too short. Hopefully you take this to heart.

Comment

Ha ha...I only made two replies.

For someone who admits he has missed skiing to play soccer and regretted, me thinks your anger is misplaced.

See you on the pitch! I'll wave to you as I walk by your car.

Comment

Ha ha...I only made two replies.

For someone who admits he has missed skiing to play soccer and regretted, me thinks your anger is misplaced.

See you on the pitch! I'll wave to you as I walk by your car.
              What anger? Nice attempted pivot but I was simply looking for odds. You see that at some level don’t you?

Won’t be in the car as that would be pointless(that was one of your drama statements).

Comment

What anger? Nice attempted pivot but I was simply looking for odds. You see that at some level don’t you?

Won’t be in the car as that would be pointless(that was one of your drama statements).

If via an act of god my family spends the weekend skiing that is great as we have never regretted a weekend of skiing.

We have on the other hand regretted skipping skiing or other alternatives and driving to Lancaster.
                Drama

Comment

Odds are now in favor of you being a nutjob.
                  If so, you’ve found home...

Comment

Can we get back to the club bashing please???

Comment

Look he/she is now calling you a nut job. you are not married to each other so spend your time doing something else. Have fun at the slopes or on the sideline and don’t come back to ts unless you want drama.

Comment

So..... to uh bring us back around they’ll probably plow. Thanks for help. Enjoy TS. Hope your kids go pro! Good luck

Comment

Look he/she is now calling you a nut job. you are not married to each other so spend your time doing something else. Have fun at the slopes or on the sideline and don’t come back to ts unless you want drama.
                          She/He might actually be calling all of you “nut-jobs”.
                          Read carefully...

Comment

Nefc u19 boys coach and bc men’s coach told a gps player “to shut the f*** up” in their game today. What an example he is. Disgraceful behavior

Comment

Nefc u19 boys coach and bc men’s coach told a gps player “to shut the f*** up” in their game today. What an example he is. Disgraceful behavior
                              If the gps player was chirping someone needed to tell him to stfu. Did he hurt his feelings? Good thing he picked soccer and not football otherwise he'd be in therapy the way those coaches talk.

Comment

If the gps player was chirping someone needed to tell him to stfu. Did he hurt his feelings? Good thing he picked soccer and not football otherwise he'd be in therapy the way those coaches talk.
                                What a response. When u have kids and hopefully u don’t I’ll be interested to your reaction when an adult verbally abuses them and see what you say. You are a complete moron

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X