Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not "West Coast"...CA kids might need perfect conditions. WA kids can play in everything! CA kids generally get better because they have perfect conditions to play 24/7/365. That's the difference. If the game forecast is "freezing deluge w/sleet", my money is on WA kids.
    Good point...I was referring more to Cali kids

Comment

You guys are kidding yourself. It’s not the weather, it’s the specific clubs and the specific landscape that they operate in. You are not talking about tiny little clubs like the Stars or NEFC. Time for some of you to quit making excuses and start looking critically at what is causing the failures around here.

Comment

You guys are kidding yourself. It’s not the weather, it’s the specific clubs and the specific landscape that they operate in. You are not talking about tiny little clubs like the Stars or NEFC. Time for some of you to quit making excuses and start looking critically at what is causing the failures around here.
        It absolutely is the weather...what baseball players are better...those who play yer round or those who don't?

Comment

It absolutely is the weather...what baseball players are better...those who play yer round or those who don't?
          How do you explain the players that come out of the Michigan Hawks system. They've consistently delivered and the weather sux there.

Comment

How do you explain the players that come out of the Michigan Hawks system. They've consistently delivered and the weather sux there.
            There is always an outlier!

Comment

Don't think Colorado is always as balmy as San Diego either. Are the Rush just another outlier? What about places like TX where the heat is the issue not the snow, how do you explain the Texans?

Comment

Don't think Colorado is always as balmy as San Diego either. Are the Rush just another outlier? What about places like TX where the heat is the issue not the snow, how do you explain the Texans?
                It's more of a dry heat!

Comment

Isn't there some big Spider bowl or something like that coming up?

Comment

weather is breaking...I'd like to take in a couple of the Cali Kid's games...let me know when they play

Comment

OP here...GPS keeps contacting us...is that allowed? Good club?

Comment

Wait till you see them on the pitch this spring...you will be able to pick them out a mile away!

Comment

I think their talent will best be utilized at the D1 level...they have it in their genes
                          Dad was a lanky keeper and Mom was a speedy little striker. The mailman was a brute defender in his day.

Comment

Dad was a lanky keeper and Mom was a speedy little striker. The mailman was a brute defender in his day.
                            Will they be playing in the snow this weekend? I would like to come see them.

Comment

Wait till you see them on the pitch this spring...you will be able to pick them out a mile away!
                              I think I saw them play this weekend. All I can say is wow...they are the real deal!

Comment

I think I saw them play this weekend. All I can say is wow...they are the real deal!
                                Really? You mean the 8 year old? The 13 year old? Or the 16 year old? Or were they all on the same field lol?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X