X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nysc

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just give it some time, Carlos will destroy that team just like all the teams before you...... The 05's were 2x's state cup champions, were unbeatable for 18 months. The 03's before them and the 00 or 01 were a super team before the NYSC WFC merger.
    oh well...you know "nothing gold can stay pony boy" :)

Comment

I'm not sure if this is true, but I was told that the new WC coach did not take any new players on his team this year because he has all the 07 Clarkstown girls from the 06 team coming over next year. If that is true, they will be the best team around. The goalie on that team is legitimately the whole Clarkstown 06 team

Comment

NYSC has had strong younger teams in the past, the 03's and 05's ( and others) are perfect examples of how NYSC leadership fails these girls. You may think the future is bright but that light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train ( wreck) because unless changes are made at top history has a way of repeating yourself. I am not advocating going to other clubs or not playing GDA, I am saying that if the club does not make changes to leadership on the girls side they will continue to waste the talent of the girls that they can attract. Anyone who has been part of NYSC can not dispute that they lead by arrogance and disregard for the girls and their families. But if you like it and your daughter is happy enjoy it.
        This is true. The leadership of the girls program is the problem there.

Comment

Just give it some time, Carlos will destroy that team just like all the teams before you...... The 05's were 2x's state cup champions, were unbeatable for 18 months. The 03's before them and the 00 or 01 were a super team before the NYSC WFC merger.
          It sucks when facts get in the way, best of luck 07 NYSC dad, hope you enjoy the ez-pass discount in a few years, but only if your child is good enough, which I doubt.

Comment

Happy to put that to the test. My daughter currently plays at NYSC, and is on the 07 girls team. Carlos is the coach.

He is doing a great job, the kids like him, he is teaching them the right way to build on, and their performance, while inconsistent at times, is the hallmark of a team that has had success in the past, currently, and will in the future.

You get your WC team and play against NYSC 07 girls, and we'll just sit back and watch a good game, a very good game.

As I see the WC 07 girls team, they are in 6th place, and have lost to SUSA, Match Fit, CFC, and I'm sure they were good games.

Conversely, NYSC lies in 3rd place in their bracket, with two losses to NEFC (one game was 0-1) and if you want to talk smack about NEFC, go ahead and embarrass yourself.

Point is, you will you come back and say they play in a crap league. So fine, we'll see you at the Jeff cup and hope to god we play you and shut your arrogant rude and completely ignorant mouth up.

If you ask for a bitch slap, that is exactly what you'll get!

ECNL ain't all that my man, they just aren't... despite your pom pom effort and crapping on everyone else to make yourself feel better about your little dik.
            Why doesn't anyone listen to the people who came before you, my daughter played at NYSC for 4/5 years, her team the 01/02 team was back to back state cup champs, but when we played teams out of our little goldfish bowl we were killed every time, as far as I know there is 1 player who is still at NYSC from that team, and that is a fact that cannot be ignored.

Comment

Nysc

Why doesn't anyone listen to the people who came before you, my daughter played at NYSC for 4/5 years, her team the 01/02 team was back to back state cup champs, but when we played teams out of our little goldfish bowl we were killed every time, as far as I know there is 1 player who is still at NYSC from that team, and that is a fact that cannot be ignored.
              who the fk cares???!!!

Comment

who the fk cares???!!!
                I care, because I want others to know there is another program that is superior, learn from my mistake, as we left 1 year too late from NYSC....

Comment

I care, because I want others to know there is another program that is superior, learn from my mistake, as we left 1 year too late from NYSC....
                  Hilarious that you think people will listen to advice on anonymous forum. It's 99% entertainment with an occasional bit of useful information about a league or something. Families need to do their own research on clubs by talking to real-life humans, watch a few games, ask to attend some practices.

Comment

Hilarious that you think people will listen to advice on anonymous forum. It's 99% entertainment with an occasional bit of useful information about a league or something. Families need to do their own research on clubs by talking to real-life humans, watch a few games, ask to attend some practices.
                    Its not hilarious, it’s real life, where do you think the seed begins to grow?? All it takes is 1 parent to say, I have heard good things about NYCFC/WCFC...although the people he/she says that to must be confidants, AND might be willing to go to see things themselves together. Its the way this crap happens, and not just with us. The joke at NYCFC/WCFC is just take a walk at the food concession stand, and you will see your future families, the majority from NYSC.

Comment

Nysc

Its not hilarious, it’s real life, where do you think the seed begins to grow?? All it takes is 1 parent to say, I have heard good things about NYCFC/WCFC...although the people he/she says that to must be confidants, AND might be willing to go to see things themselves together. Its the way this crap happens, and not just with us. The joke at NYCFC/WCFC is just take a walk at the food concession stand, and you will see your future families, the majority from NYSC.
                      it is hilarious...because in the end...who gives a sh_t? (besides self absorbed dooshbag parents like you) NYCFC/WCFC may or maynot be a good fit for everybody, same with barca, same with susa, valencia, dusc, ect....let your kids play where they will be happy.

remember the odds of your brat kid becoming a pro is about 10000/1.
                      If your little rosie rottencrotch or johny numbnuts are lucky to get a soccer scholarship you will you will also be be lucky if its able to cover the fkg text books!!!!

so this weekend just chill and enjoy the games...it will be over before you know it.

Comment

I love how the dlck-measuring over clubs is now positioned as altruistic "guidance".

Friggin' fools.

Comment

Nysc

I love how the dlck-measuring over clubs is now positioned as altruistic "guidance".

Friggin' fools.
                          and ernest fkg hemingway has just joined TS!!!!!!

Comment

WC

This World Class soccer club dad sounds like a BARCE Pro dad....

They just can't handle being on the outside looking in. They will say anything as often as they can to tell us how they are NOT jealous. Which we all know what that means.

Its fun to get him all fired up, so easy to do; which is also very telling.

Just another insecure soccer dad playing at a club that he thinks he has to pump up on an anonymous forum .... its comical.

Comment

WC dad

This World Class soccer club dad sounds like a BARCE Pro dad....

They just can't handle being on the outside looking in. They will say anything as often as they can to tell us how they are NOT jealous. Which we all know what that means.

Its fun to get him all fired up, so easy to do; which is also very telling.

Just another insecure soccer dad playing at a club that he thinks he has to pump up on an anonymous forum .... its comical.
                              Yes, but lets give props where props is due. NYSC has an amazing indoor facility at their home field. All good

WC has a fantastic concession stand, I do enjoy that.
                              All good

Comment

Nysc

Yes, but lets give props where props is due. NYSC has an amazing indoor facility at their home field. All good

WC has a fantastic concession stand, I do enjoy that.
                                All good
                                on those hot_ss july and august days our concession stand pays dividends boi!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X