X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Delco is worse!
    Doesn’t matter. These parents commenting are miserable as hell. They need a change for their sanity.

Comment

Delco is worse!
      Well then you are stuck with bucks - so you may as well accept it and all it’s many flaws. Nothing is going to change.

Comment

I think the few of you should make the switch over to delco or anywhere else. At least for you sanity. From reading a lot of your comments you guys sound extremely miserable. It’s depressing me just reading your comments.
        U are salty tonight! Depression not good - stop reading!

Comment

To the non “miserable” parents. WHAT about Coach Finneyfrock do you like? Stop responding to the noise. Make your case so people will also tune that out. Is he a good coach with your daughters? If so, how?

Comment

U are salty tonight! Depression not good - stop reading!
            I am. But can’t hurt trying to get some kids over to delco

Comment

To the non “miserable” parents. WHAT about Coach Finneyfrock do you like? Stop responding to the noise. Make your case so people will also tune that out. Is he a good coach with your daughters? If so, how?
              Not this again. C’mon man

Comment

I can tell you as a whole we don’t particularly like him. We for sure expected more. Also, my daughter comes home crying a lot because he singles her out and can be an ass. She wants ECNL so we stay.

Comment

And for those parents who are happy with BB’s rule please tell us what positives his presence brings to the team, that outweigh the built in bias and conflict parent coaches usually bring.

Comment

My kid loves him. Just a great coach all around.

Comment

And for those parents who are happy with BB’s rule please tell us what positives his presence brings to the team, that outweigh the built in bias and conflict parent coaches usually bring.
                      Also what exactly are BB’s coaching qualifications? Everyone says he has none but that can’t be true at the ECNL level I wouldn’t think.

Comment

Not this again. C’mon man
                        Misty, is it? What is your problem with my question? Why is it that no one takes the opportunity to share some good on here? You all really need to lighten up. The infighting just makes it worse for all of you.

Comment

Also what exactly are BB’s coaching qualifications? Everyone says he has none but that can’t be true at the ECNL level I wouldn’t think.
                          Is BB the father?

Comment

I love this game you are playing.

Comment

I love this game you are playing.
                              Hey this sight is for fun and trolling - I love the game too!

Comment

Misty, is it? What is your problem with my question? Why is it that no one takes the opportunity to share some good on here? You all really need to lighten up. The infighting just makes it worse for all of you.
                                How does it make “it worse for all of you”?

Remember it’s anonymous.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X