X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the St Joes in Trumbull?

http://wtnh.com/2017/11/22/officials...s-soccer-game/

Yes they played Windsor in first round of state tournament. A 5-0 win by STj

Comment

I am sure the former gym teacher who is leading the CIAC will be decisive in her actions

Comment

well now ive heard everything- whodathunkit- Toto songs are racist- Back in Black by ACDC is next no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          well now ive heard everything- whodathunkit- Toto songs are racist- Back in Black by ACDC is next no doubt
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

Comment

A story like this, in today's climate, could easily get out of hand and hit all major news outlets. NFG.

Comment

A story like this, in today's climate, could easily get out of hand and hit all major news outlets. NFG.
              Whatever the climate, it is uncalled for.

Comment

Windsor should play STJ in basketball or football and put a beating on those snowflakes.

Comment

Assuming it was malicious. Just maybe the kids like that song.

Comment

Whatever the climate, it is uncalled for.
                    Strip St Joes from their L championship and award to runner up Hand. That will teach them.

Comment

Assuming it was malicious. Just maybe the kids like that song.
                      im more offended when i hear Bomb squads sing journey- that band sucked

Comment

I guess it is to be expected that stj/fciac apologists would take this stance.

I am curious, why do you think the stj crowd chose the Toto song "Africa" to sing to a group of girls from Windsor?

Comment

http://www.courant.com/community/win...121-story.html

Comment

Strip St Joes from their L championship and award to runner up Hand. That will teach them.
                            it was fans complaining about other fans,not on field actions- notice the report did not come from game officials.
                            why Hand? why not BPT central?

Comment

I guess it is to be expected that stj/fciac apologists would take this stance.

I am curious, why do you think the stj crowd chose the Toto song "Africa" to sing to a group of girls from Windsor?
                              So would Heat of the Moment or anything else from Asia be off limits against the better math/science schools?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X