Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 u13 girls

Who has the best 2005 girls U13 team for upcoming season?

Sunrise, weston, coral springs, wellington, boca united, miami shores, pbg, team boca, parkland, boynton, Marin united, treasure coast and etc....

Just Lil friendly trash talk

I don't know who has the best team but I do know who the beat u13 girl in the state is. She goes to miami country day. And her name rhymes with faya

Comment

LMFAO. Live much through your children? Life must really suck. Are you really trying to compare 12 year old girls at soccer?

You should have the letter "L" tattooed on your forehead. LOSER.

Comment

Two points. I don't make girls. I only make boys. Second. Girls are almost full grown at 12. The young lady I'm talking about is disgustingly talented. Left right juggles scores. The real deal. You are a hater. Miami is full of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Two points. I don't make girls. I only make boys. Second. Girls are almost full grown at 12. The young lady I'm talking about is disgustingly talented. Left right juggles scores. The real deal. You are a hater. Miami is full of them.
          Add the letter "P" to your forehead for Pedophile. To be a parent of only boys and then make an observation about the physical development of 12 year old girls is completely wrong. You are disgusting.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a serious post

Too bad this isn't a serious post.
            All the teams listed in the OP aren't even close to the best team.
            Try the other coast.
            The best 2005 girls team is TBU. Hands down.
            WFF has a good team as well but TBU beat them a few times last season.

Comment

Go look at the U12 results from FYSA 2017 Presidents Cup and compare yourself. I compared and it looks like Tampa/Orlando have the best teams.

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12

Comment

So someone makes and observation that u13 girls are almost fully developed and you make a jump to pedophilia? It seems to be a comment about soccer development in kids- size is very important in soccer. To be distinguished by 12 year old boys who are developly behind girls so it is more difficult to judge their future. You are the sick one... I really hope you are not a dad. But you are the captain of the hater national team. Sorry that your daughter is trash. Maybe you could get her extra training.

Comment

So someone makes and observation that u13 girls are almost fully developed and you make a jump to pedophilia? It seems to be a comment about soccer development in kids- size is very important in soccer. To be distinguished by 12 year old boys who are developly behind girls so it is more difficult to judge their future. You are the sick one... I really hope you are not a dad. But you are the captain of the hater national team. Sorry that your daughter is trash. Maybe you could get her extra training.
                  Nice try douche. You made the observation and statement. Trying to cover your sickness by blaming an imaginary child's soccer skills only emphasizes your level of guilt. Go get in your honda accord with a different color door, drive to the nearest police station, and register as a child sex offender. It will save us time and money to know where you are sicko.

Comment

If we are talking this most recent season then there should be no debate based on game history. TBU and WFF Brandon have the two best U12 moving to U13 teams in the state. There may have been a few league game losses but keep in mind both teams played up an age group all year.
                    https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...os=2&hl=643323

Comment

You don't make men, or you would not be on a soccer site...

Comment

Full sided games on full sized fields is a different animal all together. The bench is that much more important now. And even more important, your super athletic goalie now looks like a midget in that huge goal.

Comment

Opinions are like @$$holes:

1) WFF
                          2) TBU
                          3) FESA (as much as I hate to say it)
                          4) JAYFC
                          5) Weston (different team at end of season was better than earlier, they brought some girls down from 04 team that were playing up)
                          6) Sunrise

Comment

Opinions are like @$$holes:

1) WFF
                            2) TBU
                            3) FESA (as much as I hate to say it)
                            4) JAYFC
                            5) Weston (different team at end of season was better than earlier, they brought some girls down from 04 team that were playing up)
                            6) Sunrise
                            I agree with this guy except on #6, that Sunrise team was a mess. Get rid of the crazy dad that runs up and down the parent sideline shouting poor instructions to his kid, ruins the whole capability of that team.

Comment

Nice try douche. You made the observation and statement. Trying to cover your sickness by blaming an imaginary child's soccer skills only emphasizes your level of guilt. Go get in your honda accord with a different color door, drive to the nearest police station, and register as a child sex offender. It will save us time and money to know where you are sicko.
                              No sr, you are the douche. All that just bc your daughter sucks at soccer or bc you have a unnatural bond with her. Work it out yo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X