Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever fits your agenda, but your comment makes it clear you were not at the game you troll.
    Game report is on website.

Comment

Another nice try, I'm a parent and I was there. . A bolts player was lying on the field badly injured and the ref refused to blow his whistle. The lineswoman agreed that it was ridiculous as well. It was about the kid.

My son was on the field when it happened, any idea how he is doing?

He's a good player, my son has played against him before. We hope he is alright.

Comment

had to be pretty bad

Comment

Ignore the troll moron. He just likes feeding this thread to keep up his assault. He has no clue what he writing about 90% of the time and just throws crap against the wall. Disgusting behavior, given the circumstances. Hope the player is OK.

Comment

My son was on the field when it happened, any idea how he is doing?

He's a good player, my son has played against him before. We hope he is alright.
            How's the player doing?

Comment

BA is good for multiple red cards and ejections every season. There's a reason he's been kicked out of multiple college jobs. NCAA admins won't hire him, but FCB and a board filled with BA supporters (he plays their kids) think it's a good idea to have him run a YOUTH program? He's the epitome of washed up and what's wrong with youth soccer.

Comment

This blog site is what's wrong with youth soccer. Someone once posted a list of TS rules. It must have dropped off, but it was pretty on point. There is no point in one club bashing another.

Comment

This blog site is what's wrong with youth soccer. Someone once posted a list of TS rules. It must have dropped off, but it was pretty on point. There is no point in one club bashing another.
                  While I agree that club bashing is silly, you must be new here.

Comment

BA is good for multiple red cards and ejections every season. There's a reason he's been kicked out of multiple college jobs. NCAA admins won't hire him, but FCB and a board filled with BA supporters (he plays their kids) think it's a good idea to have him run a YOUTH program? He's the epitome of washed up and what's wrong with youth soccer.
                    Every club is like this. pay to play. those with the most $ and connections play. Hence the dismal state of soccer in the usof a

Comment

What is the long term goal of hiring a pro player like Shalrie. Isn't he primed to take over.

Comment

What is the long term goal of hiring a pro player like Shalrie. Isn't he primed to take over.
                        take over what?
                        Dorman is there too

Comment

Both are useless!

Comment

He sets a good example too!!!
                            Good to see that Northeastern is having a better year this year than last.
                            Didn't his kid leave Stanford?? Stanford was just rated the top school in the country by Wall Street Journal.

Comment

Both are useless!
                              I have nothing to do with Bolts, but would love to hear how either of them are useless as coaches. Both have seemed pretty solid in training sessions that my kid has done with them in the past. You sound like a troll, or just jealous, or a jealous axe-grinding troll. Seriously though, if they are horrible, give us some actual info on why.

Comment

I have nothing to do with Bolts, but would love to hear how either of them are useless as coaches. Both have seemed pretty solid in training sessions that my kid has done with them in the past. You sound like a troll, or just jealous, or a jealous axe-grinding troll. Seriously though, if they are horrible, give us some actual info on why.
                                No coach is going to make a superstar out of bench player. Biggest lie going in club soccer. What you actually buy when your kid gets to that stage is a coaches rolodex and connections to college coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X