Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are basing this OPINION on beating B teams from TBU, FESA, and Armada. Tying WP. Beating Sunrise, Wellington, and a bunch of scrub teams in Tampa tourney. The @$$ whoppin' given to WFF is your truest accomplishment. And to use your own words, "this year (not last year)" WFF team. Might want to step that competition level up a notch before you start crowning yourself. Have fun at Disney. If you come remotely close to even tying Concorde, I will give you some props. Until then, you might not want to say much more. Its unfortunate you won't get to play any of the teams in the other half of your Flight. Please don't get excited about beating FKK either (not an accomplishment).
    Hmmm. Guess you need to give us some props now. Is there any doubt who the best in this state for 2005 girls is now. We came closer than any team in this state to Concorde. TBU has lost by a combined 16-2 to Concorde this year. TBU isn’t close to Weston this year. Good team. Very good team. But as I stated, Weston is the best in the state this year.

Comment

i saw this game and will give you an honest assessment:

The first quarter was all weston with a couple good shots on goal. Concord goalie looked world class and made an amazing save. Concord defended very well but only crossed the half line just a few times during this time. Score could have easily been 1 - 0 weston after 15 minutes.

To concord's credit, coach, parents, and players were very composed and did not panic. Concord parents on the side lines did not say a word and just watched the game, as they knew what their girls were capable of. 15 minutes into game, concord seem to step it up. The middle of the game was very competitive as concord coach only sub one at a time, were weston coach seem to sub in groups. By end of half, weston had more shots on goal, but concord scored the two times they made attempts.

I assumed both teams started second half with there best players and weston again seemed to control the game. It was a very skilled and competitive game. Though weston seemed just a pinch better in overall overall strength of team, concord clearly owned the best two or thee players off the game. If weston and concord would have just switch goalies, weston would have won the game.

Close to the third quarter, weston coach seemed to conceed the game by making large group substitutions. To westons credit, the bench players were just as good and maybe the coach new that all along. Weston scored but it was called of sides. I was not on the side of the field, but it was close. Weston was really pushing and they scored again, with like half the fourth quarter remaining. The game got really intense as both team showed the will and desire to win. I was expecting the weston coach to put all his starters back in the game, but he didn't. Concord seemed to control the last quarter of the game and made some great runs.

It was a fun game to watch and I would suspect if they played ten times, they would both split the wins and losses evenly. Parents on both teams had good behavior, weston had a few vocal parents screaming out directions all the time, as the concord parents just watched and would encourage every now and then. The concord parents acted like parents of a high level team by not trying to coach their every move. Once weston was down 0-2, these parents seemed to stay quiet. To concord's credit, their parents did not gloat, yell more, and act any different throughout the game.

Comment

It's a shame that this team will soon break apart just like the older GDA teams are.
        Weston as a club is caving in as we speak.

The first quarter was all weston with a couple good shots on goal. Concord goalie looked world class and made an amazing save. Concord defended very well but only crossed the half line just a few times during this time. Score could have easily been 1 - 0 weston after 15 minutes.

To concord's credit, coach, parents, and players were very composed and did not panic. Concord parents on the side lines did not say a word and just watched the game, as they knew what their girls were capable of. 15 minutes into game, concord seem to step it up. The middle of the game was very competitive as concord coach only sub one at a time, were weston coach seem to sub in groups. By end of half, weston had more shots on goal, but concord scored the two times they made attempts.

I assumed both teams started second half with there best players and weston again seemed to control the game. It was a very skilled and competitive game. Though weston seemed just a pinch better in overall overall strength of team, concord clearly owned the best two or thee players off the game. If weston and concord would have just switch goalies, weston would have won the game.

Close to the third quarter, weston coach seemed to conceed the game by making large group substitutions. To westons credit, the bench players were just as good and maybe the coach new that all along. Weston scored but it was called of sides. I was not on the side of the field, but it was close. Weston was really pushing and they scored again, with like half the fourth quarter remaining. The game got really intense as both team showed the will and desire to win. I was expecting the weston coach to put all his starters back in the game, but he didn't. Concord seemed to control the last quarter of the game and made some great runs.

It was a fun game to watch and I would suspect if they played ten times, they would both split the wins and losses evenly. Parents on both teams had good behavior, weston had a few vocal parents screaming out directions all the time, as the concord parents just watched and would encourage every now and then. The concord parents acted like parents of a high level team by not trying to coach their every move. Once weston was down 0-2, these parents seemed to stay quiet. To concord's credit, their parents did not gloat, yell more, and act any different throughout the game.

Comment

Thanks Weston Parent.

Comment

Thanks Weston Parent.
            Sounds like an honest assessment to me TBU/WFF parent.

Comment

Hmmm. Guess you need to take a piece of humble pie. You just got your butt kicked 3-0 to an average FLORIDA team. You are not the best team in the state. You don't even have the best players from your area The hype train is done. Enjoy your vacation. So who is the best team in the state?

Hmmm. Guess you need to give us some props now. Is there any doubt who the best in this state for 2005 girls is now. We came closer than any team in this state to Concorde. TBU has lost by a combined 16-2 to Concorde this year. TBU isn’t close to Weston this year. Good team. Very good team. But as I stated, Weston is the best in the state this year.

Comment

Not Weston!!

I'll say FESA

Hmmm. Guess you need to take a piece of humble pie. You just got your butt kicked 3-0 to an average FLORIDA team. You are not the best team in the state. You don't even have the best players from your area The hype train is done. Enjoy your vacation. So who is the best team in the state?

Comment

I would still say Weston based on what I have seen. FESA is pretty good though.

Comment

Not Weston!!

I'll say FESA
                    FESA just took a 0-2 “L”.

Comment

Weston took a 0-3 "L". Still delusional Weston parent?

FESA just took a 0-2 “L”.

Comment

Sounds like an honest assessment to me TBU/WFF parent.
                        Think again Weston parent. You f..ing suck. Lost to FKk. Omg. That really sucks. Shove it down your pie hole and stf up now.

Comment

Think again Weston parent. You f..ing suck. Lost to FKk. Omg. That really sucks. Shove it down your pie hole and stf up now.
                          If Weston sucks, how bad are you in your honest opinion? How about Weston, TBU, WFF, FESA get together for a four team playoff? Weston should take the 1 seed obviously. WFF the 4 seed. Let’s do this. Sunday since none of us are in the finals. Let me know

Comment

If Weston sucks, how bad are you in your honest opinion? How about Weston, TBU, WFF, FESA get together for a four team playoff? Weston should take the 1 seed obviously. WFF the 4 seed. Let’s do this. Sunday since none of us are in the finals. Let me know
                            C'mon papi relax. You were exposed this weekend it's okay it happens. Next time don't talk **** and you won't be embarrassed.

Comment

Enjoy Mickey Mouse. Have a nice drive home. Losers!!

Comment

There is still two other Florida teams with a chance in a Showcase final.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X