Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Half our DA team plays ODP whats the big deal. More games coach encouraged it actually.
    You are one of the many reasons why youth soccer in this country is a laughing stock.

Comment

All kinds of people on this board say that da kids can’t play odp but there were some central Florida da players at odp this past weekend. Guess some coaches look the other way
      https://tenor.com/bebGb.gif

Comment

ODP needs a disclosure agreement from the player that they do not play DA fulltime before they get an invite.
        Why do you care?

Comment

You are one of the many reasons why youth soccer in this country is a laughing stock.
          Only in Florida mate only in Florida get that through your tiny pee brain, youth soccer is the worst in the country only in Florida

Comment

Your kid must not be very good so no one cares. Top players don't do ODP, it's a waste of time for them.
            I guess that why you are on here asking question. Your top player da kid was not ask to participate. Beacause of that it is a waste of time. Get over yourself. I guarantee your kid will never get called up. Just keep paying, hoping, and praying. In the end it is just kids playing soccer.

Comment

ODP needs a disclosure agreement from the player that they do not play DA fulltime before they get an invite.
              Why? The rules aren't ODP's rules but DA's. Same with HS coaches taking DA players. It's up to DA clubs and USSF to police its policies. Let me guess, you think your kid wasn't offered a spot because of them?

Comment

I guess that why you are on here asking question. Your top player da kid was not ask to participate. Beacause of that it is a waste of time. Get over yourself. I guarantee your kid will never get called up. Just keep paying, hoping, and praying. In the end it is just kids playing soccer.
                Here's the issue: USSF demands 100% adherence to their rules, yet abuses have not only continued but have become more frequent. When players/families see others breaking the rules, they're encouraged to do it also. It's gets very difficult to take it seriously when clubs and USSF aren't.

- different poster

Comment

Here's the issue: USSF demands 100% adherence to their rules, yet abuses have not only continued but have become more frequent. When players/families see others breaking the rules, they're encouraged to do it also. It's gets very difficult to take it seriously when clubs and USSF aren't.

- different poster
                  Maybe think of them more as guidelines. I think they need a little flexibility or they will struggle to attract enough players

Comment

Only in Florida mate only in Florida get that through your tiny pee brain, youth soccer is the worst in the country only in Florida
                    Do tell which state has the best soccer

Comment

Do tell which state has the best soccer
                      The best training, modern training on the level with whats being done in europe. Total football academy in LA , FC Rangers in Utah, RSL arizona. These guys are training kids proper! Not even close to the shi t show you see down here. They play the game!

Comment

The best training, modern training on the level with whats being done in europe. Total football academy in LA , FC Rangers in Utah, RSL arizona. These guys are training kids proper! Not even close to the shi t show you see down here. They play the game!
                        Please move your superstar to those states and get off talking soccer Florida. By the way, I have watch a la Galaxy and Real Salt lake games. Their is nothing European about the way they play.

Comment

Gotcha. One question, where do you coach?

Comment

Please move your superstar to those states and get off talking soccer Florida. By the way, I have watch a la Galaxy and Real Salt lake games. Their is nothing European about the way they play.
                            Your naming MLS clubs, there not good i agree! Get off the name brand stuff. RSL AZ is an affiliate. U-12 to u-14 these clubs will dispose of what you think is the best in florida. I woulld also toss De anza force in there for good measure. But what i am talking about is training not any club here is even close to the level, these clubs prepare kids for the next level

Comment

Way better than a lot of the other garbage out there. Some MLS clubs are investing in youth programs, starting residency programs etc. Others give it lip service and barely participate.

Comment

Maybe think of them more as guidelines. I think they need a little flexibility or they will struggle to attract enough players
                                I don't agree because exceptions only breed more rule breaking. Why do some get exceptions and not others? How can you tell one group of kids you have to give up HS but another group doesn't have to? You can't. The resentment already out there from the private school waiver policy is bad enough. It also kills credibility when an organization is wishy-washy. Pick a policy, whatever it is, and stick to it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X