• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

former FESA ref

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...a-73c091a43efb

whats new another florida freak

Comment

Florida Elite flag football...must be a new branch of the club.

Comment

Wrong. i9 has zero to do with FESA.

Comment

Armada people you are a sad sorry group of individuals. He was a ref for I9 flag football. Nothing to do with FESA soccer. I would be careful making false accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Armada people you are a sad sorry group of individuals. He was a ref for I9 flag football. Nothing to do with FESA soccer. I would be careful making false accusations.
            LMFAO!!!! Did a FECES Nugget just advise someone from Armada to be careful making false accusations??? Oh, the irony! Pot, meet kettle! Those in glass houses! Etc, etc, etc.
            Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2640220]LMFAO!!!! Did a FECES Nugget just advise someone from Armada to be careful making false accusations??? Oh, the irony! Pot, meet kettle! Those in glass houses! Etc, etc, etc.
              Bwahahahahaha!!!

Poisonous snake. Your bitterness comes thru with your malicious and false accusations. Elmar = failure. Typical Armada move everyone knew it would be a disaster.

Your club continues to reach new heights of failure. Time for your board to resign. They don’t have a clue. Elmar is proof. Armada = Titanic.

Everyone is laughing at your joke of a club.

Comment

Fail thread

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X