Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, this thread degenerated quickly. My guess is the GPS boys are just tossing another smoke canister to distract us by pretending to have Fox Brain. There's no other logical explanation for this mindless rant, other than perhaps this guy is a transplant from remote Appalachia and has been living without running water or electricity for much of his life and has recently become addicted to Fox News and conspiracy theories since moving to civilization and getting clean from the Oxy that has controlled his life and rotted his teeth for the past 10 years.
    This is the myopic attitude that got Trump elected in the first place. Thanks for being so ignorant about rural America that you contributed to the election of Captain Dumpster Fire.

Comment

New times bode well for my club GPS. Now that the cartel has left the building KC can grow the brand exactly how he wants.

GPS will once again rise from the flames like a Phoenix and dominate the MA landscape. HE will expose the so called big clubs. KC will open doors for GPS to ECNL/DA.

And boy oh boy, i can not wait for the ride.

#InKCweTrust

Comment

New times bode well for my club GPS. Now that the cartel has left the building KC can grow the brand exactly how he wants.

GPS will once again rise from the flames like a Phoenix and dominate the MA landscape. HE will expose the so called big clubs. KC will open doors for GPS to ECNL/DA.

#InKCweTrust
        Not happening. Grow the brand? Laughable. You poor souls must have just had a motivational meeting. LOL. A feel-good speech isn't going to save you and your mates, son. The "Cartel" will be attacking you from inside and out until you have nothing left. JB and his crewing are just waiting for the right time to deliver the death blow. They know your weaknesses and they have revenge in their hearts. They are undermining your every move. You won't survive the continuous attacks. Bye-bye.

Comment

#InKCweTrust
          That is what the antelope thought right before the cheetah attacked. You poor thing! Rest assured that it will be over quickly and you will be an important part of the circle of life.

Comment

Read This!!!!!!!
            https://twitter.com/thechriskessell/...540584448?s=21

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X