Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kids recalled to replace this sad group of players next week.
    Another losing weekend for this club at the DA level across all age groups except the 06's. Good grief they all suck, get some over there.

Comment

Coaching is the start! Something is clearly wrong, keep digging.

Comment

Another losing weekend for this club at the DA level across all age groups except the 06's. Good grief they all suck, get some over there.
        Aawww but this is a 2 year project be patient!

Comment

The 2006 boys beat The Florida Rush. Do you really consider that a success?

Comment

Aawww but this is a 2 year project be patient!
            They have been saying that for 3 years now.

Comment

05 team beat CC 1-0. That is a big win for them.

Comment

05 team beat CC 1-0. That is a big win for them.
                that is funny, a big win? What is that your second win all season and we didn't play most of our starters/ 1st team. The coaches used the 06's and reserves. Glad we made your season but I wouldn't put too much into that win, it was a fluke and a lot of luck.

Comment

that is funny, a big win? What is that your second win all season and we didn't play most of our starters/ 1st team. The coaches used the 06's and reserves. Glad we made your season but I wouldn't put too much into that win, it was a fluke and a lot of luck.
                  If your 2nd team means your 4 National team players, then I guess we did play your second team.

Comment

If your 2nd team means your 4 National team players, then I guess we did play your second team.
                    National team players? You mean those silly id scrimmages? Far cry from being an actual National team player. With the right connections and a few phone calls anyone can get invited.

Comment

National team players? You mean those silly id scrimmages? Far cry from being an actual National team player. With the right connections and a few phone calls anyone can get invited.
                      true dat, well the oc team was made up of 4 2006 players so sounds like we did play apples to apple fool

Comment

Okay, I'll bite and please forgive me everyone if I am not as up to current rankings but is that really only their 2nd win all season? That seems off for a MLS DA side.

Comment

Okay, I'll bite and please forgive me everyone if I am not as up to current rankings but is that really only their 2nd win all season? That seems off for a MLS DA side.
                          Statistics don't lie. When they are reported correctly that is.

Comment

Yes it is accurate if that is the answer you were looking for. They have two wins total counting the one against the Chargers this past Saturday, but if you watched that game you know they really did not win that match either except in the score only. So many missed chances by the Chargers and no calls in the defensive third. Chargers just underperformed this weekend thinking it was an easy win.

Comment

Yes it is accurate if that is the answer you were looking for. They have two wins total counting the one against the Chargers this past Saturday, but if you watched that game you know they really did not win that match either except in the score only. So many missed chances by the Chargers and no calls in the defensive third. Chargers just underperformed this weekend thinking it was an easy win.
                              That's too bad , next weekend will be a for sure @$$ kick by IM 05s!

Comment

That's too bad , next weekend will be a for sure @$$ kick by IM 05s!
                                Rumor has it that 2 more good players left the club off the 05 team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X