X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PhilaUnio...76539647954954

Another team of well trained 11 year olds beating international academies in Brazil..
    are you joking me! those brazil kids are a joke

Comment

all the teams were low level not just yours! Soccer is hideous in this state. Kids have no clue on how to play the game. Most games are like watching 5 year olds chase the ball. None of you know what it looks like at this age because you don't leave the state.
      Hmmm??? I seem to recall my sons DA team playing league games in Atlanta, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Also, showcase games against teams from Dallas, Chicago, Boston, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, New York, and Philly. All of those cities are in FL right??? STFU!

Comment

Games

Hmmm??? I seem to recall my sons DA team playing league games in Atlanta, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Also, showcase games against teams from Dallas, Chicago, Boston, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, New York, and Philly. All of those cities are in FL right??? STFU!
        To bad if you are a U15 team, according to the standings you didn't win a game in the division
        U16/17 won 1 and U17/18 won 1. What an awesome program. Sounds like it's time to be relegated to ECNL....

Comment

Level

To bad if you are a U15 team, according to the standings you didn't win a game in the division
          U16/17 won 1 and U17/18 won 1. What an awesome program. Sounds like it's time to be relegated to ECNL....
          You don’t know what you don’t know. It’s a completely different level. U15 team had 3 Region Training Center kids out with injuries in the Fall. Better results are coming. Older teams won 5 out of 6 games at the DA showcase in December. Boys getting recruited heavily by great programs. Sending multiple kids off for opportunities at MLS DA clubs. All things FESA knows nothing about. So, I’ll take a program on the rise in the top division over a kickball program in the B-leagues with boys going nowhere! BTW, aren’t you guys the biggest and best club in the galaxy? How are your 2 oldest boys ECNL teams doing? Colleges must be just drooling over those teams! LMFAO!

Comment

You don’t know what you don’t know. It’s a completely different level. U15 team had 3 Region Training Center kids out with injuries in the Fall. Better results are coming. Older teams won 5 out of 6 games at the DA showcase in December. Boys getting recruited heavily by great programs. Sending multiple kids off for opportunities at MLS DA clubs. All things FESA knows nothing about. So, I’ll take a program on the rise in the top division over a kickball program in the B-leagues with boys going nowhere! BTW, aren’t you guys the biggest and best club in the galaxy? How are your 2 oldest boys ECNL teams doing? Colleges must be just drooling over those teams! LMFAO!
            U15 also added another Regional scouted player to the team and brought in a new coach who wasn't there over the weekend. They will be much better the second half of the season.

Comment

I was there, the level of play was incredible on the boys side.

Comment

U15 also added another Regional scouted player to the team and brought in a new coach who wasn't there over the weekend. They will be much better the second half of the season.
                Can't be any worse!

Comment

Scoreboard

So, winning no games with a GD of -15 will get fixed with a new coach and a Regionally scouted player, whatever that is, either your a regional player or not, will turn the season around...?
                  Now I know why the US doesn't have promote and relegate.

Comment

Sorry you can’t comprehend...

So, winning no games with a GD of -15 will get fixed with a new coach and a Regionally scouted player, whatever that is, either your a regional player or not, will turn the season around...?
                    Now I know why the US doesn't have promote and relegate.
                    It’s 3 US Soccer Regional Training Center players that were not there in the Fall due to injury or just coming on board. I wouldn’t expect you to know what that means. No FESA boys get invited. Not good enough. You guys just stick to your ODP. Tons of National Team players, MLS Academy players, and pro opportunities coming out of ODP these days right?
                    Yes, the expectation is for a much better Spring. Time and results will tell.

Comment

It’s 3 US Soccer Regional Training Center players that were not there in the Fall due to injury or just coming on board. I wouldn’t expect you to know what that means. No FESA boys get invited. Not good enough. You guys just stick to your ODP. Tons of National Team players, MLS Academy players, and pro opportunities coming out of ODP these days right?
                      Not a fan of FESA but come on Armada is just as big of a joke. Both programs are badly lacking.

Comment

The business my friend. MLS wants nothing to do with DA. DA at Armada is subpar. College full scholarships are very rare. And, the national team is a disaster. Stop selling bs Armada and start training kids! enough said!

HIRE A COMPETENT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR YOU CLOWNS!

Comment

The business my friend. MLS wants nothing to do with DA. DA at Armada is subpar. College full scholarships are very rare. And, the national team is a disaster. Stop selling bs Armada and start training kids! enough said!

HIRE A COMPETENT EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR YOU CLOWNS!
                          I’m grabbing my popcorn to sit back and watch PC make you eat those words! Your arguments are your same tired and off track misinformed drivel that you’ve been gracing us with for months. Bottom lining it here for you pal...I live in Jax and that is unlikely to change anytime soon, I have a boy that’s better than most his age and he’s been part of the DA program since he was U12, our other option in town is FESA ECNL, based on what I’ve seen with my own two eyes on multiple occasions option 2 is a non-starter due to level of play, style of play, lack of development, and a significant decrease in opportunities beyond youth soccer in Jax as compared to Armada DA. Now, you can say whatever the fluck you want to about Armada DA, our results, our coaches, and our new ED, but there really isn’t anything you can say to change the fact that Armada DA > FESA Boys ECNL for everything that will help my son play at the next level, whatever that may be. Not to mention, we don’t have to put up with douche nozzles like you!

Comment

I’m grabbing my popcorn to sit back and watch PC make you eat those words! Your arguments are your same tired and off track misinformed drivel that you’ve been gracing us with for months. Bottom lining it here for you pal...I live in Jax and that is unlikely to change anytime soon, I have a boy that’s better than most his age and he’s been part of the DA program since he was U12, our other option in town is FESA ECNL, based on what I’ve seen with my own two eyes on multiple occasions option 2 is a non-starter due to level of play, style of play, lack of development, and a significant decrease in opportunities beyond youth soccer in Jax as compared to Armada DA. Now, you can say whatever the fluck you want to about Armada DA, our results, our coaches, and our new ED, but there really isn’t anything you can say to change the fact that Armada DA > FESA Boys ECNL for everything that will help my son play at the next level, whatever that may be. Not to mention, we don’t have to put up with douche nozzles like you!
                            That was most Armada response ever. Do you still have a girls program? Develop it and actually pretend it matters.

Comment

That was most Armada response ever. Do you still have a girls program? Develop it and actually pretend it matters.
                              Predictable! The post was a direct response to a FECES turd Nugget post about the boys DA program. Why would my reply have anything to do with girls? Especially when I font have one that plays soccer. Moron. As expected you couldn’t argue the merits of the boys programs so you deflect. Typical FECES spin! Check mate Nugget!

Comment

Predictable! The post was a direct response to a FECES turd Nugget post about the boys DA program. Why would my reply have anything to do with girls? Especially when I font have one that plays soccer. Moron. As expected you couldn’t argue the merits of the boys programs so you deflect. Typical FECES spin! Check mate Nugget!
                                When are you going to step down from either coaching or the board? Doing both is a conflict of interest. It’s good to see you failing with 2nd teams though!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X