Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MLS is for losers, its perfect for you. How many people spends thousands and thousands per year with high hopes that there kids will play for MLS, to make a few thousand. It really is dumb!
    And you're so full of hate and anger that don't have the money to afford a pay to play system nor a kid that's good enough to join a free program, so bashing it makes you feel better.

Comment

Miami is a large market, like NYCFC was when they started and they got David Villa. Atlanta is a small market, so comparing the two is ignorance. The point of the original post was to point out the hype that was built by Beckham and the amazing european ground breaking program. It is mediocre at best, you know mediocre like the soccer dreams you all have for your kids. Its really laughable!
      Atlanta United avg attendance 2019 - 52,000
      NYFC avg attendance 2019 - 21,000

I wonder which model works? Is David Villa still a available?

Sometimes idiots will say anything just to prove a clearly wrong point. The hype is still there. They are building a strong co.petitive academy. The first stadium is almost complete. They have most of their roster set. They have a coach. So what are they .missing exactly. Please tell us what they HAVEN'T done besides sign an old European star? Or are you just spitting hatred for no reason?

Comment

Actually you are the one that is clearly ignorant. MLS has been moving aeay from bringing in old European stars nearing retirement. That is no longer the model. However, some of you people remain so trapped in negativity that you will never see anything different. What is it that makes you so angry. You have options. Starting with DON'T go to the games or follow the team if it bothers you so much. And why are you so worried about other peoples kids and other people's money? How does any of tbat affect your life exactly? Im sure you have more important things to worry about.
        I wouldn't say worries, I would say truths. It hurts I know.

Comment

Actually you are the one that is clearly ignorant. MLS has been moving aeay from bringing in old European stars nearing retirement. That is no longer the model. However, some of you people remain so trapped in negativity that you will never see anything different. What is it that makes you so angry. You have options. Starting with DON'T go to the games or follow the team if it bothers you so much. And why are you so worried about other peoples kids and other people's money? How does any of tbat affect your life exactly? Im sure you have more important things to worry about.
          So you think young players nearing forced retirement because they s*ck *ss is better.

Comment

Like who?

Comment

So you think young players nearing forced retirement because they s*ck *ss is better.
              If I were you guys I would stop responding to this clown. It will only encourage him to spit more dumbness and youbwill never get that time you wasted on him back...

Comment

Miami is a large market, like NYCFC was when they started and they got David Villa. Atlanta is a small market, so comparing the two is ignorance. The point of the original post was to point out the hype that was built by Beckham and the amazing european ground breaking program. It is mediocre at best, you know mediocre like the soccer dreams you all have for your kids. Its really laughable!
                Plus they have no sponsorship deal, leaving it late and rushing around. I suspect we will have visit Quatar on the kits

Comment

Miami and Atlanta are pretty much the exact same size. Atlanta has a better youth soccer scene. I'm confused by you saying Miami is a much larger market.

Comment

Miami and Atlanta are pretty much the exact same size. Atlanta has a better youth soccer scene. I'm confused by you saying Miami is a much larger market.
                    YOUTH soccer in miami is a disorganized s hit show. its the worst soccer i have seen anywhere in this country. lunatic soccer! kids dont play soccer like this in your home countries, why do we allow it here

Comment

IM will be fine. long term though i dont see lockhart working as a permanent home. this season should be positive - ticket sales are strong. they DO need a face to the franchise but that face can be whomever starts producing. no one in atlanta knew who josef martinez was until he started producing.

Comment

YOUTH soccer in miami is a disorganized s hit show. its the worst soccer i have seen anywhere in this country. lunatic soccer! kids dont play soccer like this in your home countries, why do we allow it here
                        TRUE statement!

Comment

TRUE statement!
                          Much of non-DA soccer is tied to clubs that rent public facilities, hire local coaches with little experience, and let parents run the show because they are paying. You get lots of I am paying $80 a month, I have a right to demand the coach be fired type of thinking. Parents with some soccer background (but not as much as they think) or no soccer background at all. Parents that don't understand that the first 10 years of a kids youth soccer life are all about skills, not winning. DA is slightly better - parents are taken out of the equation, coaching is a bit better (not always). It's not a total "sh** show" but you do need to work hard at finding a positive situation.

Comment

Much of non-DA soccer is tied to clubs that rent public facilities, hire local coaches with little experience, and let parents run the show because they are paying. You get lots of I am paying $80 a month, I have a right to demand the coach be fired type of thinking. Parents with some soccer background (but not as much as they think) or no soccer background at all. Parents that don't understand that the first 10 years of a kids youth soccer life are all about skills, not winning. DA is slightly better - parents are taken out of the equation, coaching is a bit better (not always). It's not a total "sh** show" but you do need to work hard at finding a positive situation.
                            With all the amazing culture here soccer rich blood countries we should be the best in the country but we are the worst! By a long shot! We are in DA its a joke, another level of marketing for more money! I am amazed guys running these organizations are laughing all the way to the bank. There is no attempt at development, tatics, or even basics, alot of kids cant stop a ball properly. It's obscene whats happening in this state. On the west coast of this country I can tell you Florida is never mentioned and when it is people laugh. Or when we played them at a DA event in texas it was an opportunity for our 2nd string players to play a full match. Coaches communication was always I am going to rest our better players for this game the team we are playing is not good.

Comment

What do you except under Victor Pastora?
                              You cannot trust any child under his watch. The minute something happens it gets even worse. Now they ignore all parents complaining, if something happens, wait for the phone call to insult you and keep you quiet. He won’t call, he is a canalla, he will have his big boss scare you.

Comment

What do you except under Victor Pastora?
                                You cannot trust any child under his watch. The minute something happens it gets even worse. Now they ignore all parents complaining, if something happens, wait for the phone call to insult you and keep you quiet. He won’t call, he is a canalla, he will have his big boss scare you.
                                Huh ? What’s this got to do w team or player development . Give a rats ass about this guy and your personal issues

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X