NEFC RDL Team

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make sure you buy your kid a good shovel. If it snows they will ask you to shovel the field because they do not want to ask their staff to do it, or pay for for it

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You sound like a jaded parent that has buyers remorse. You chose to go this route, was it really worth it? Stick with your local club and let your kid play at the highest level your local side can offer and stop living through your son. Your kid will get more out of it by staying local and playing with his friends instead of living his life in a car.
      I already left last year. My son is loving the game agin. Don’t worry about us!

Comment

I already left last year. My son is loving the game agin. Don’t worry about us!
        Where did you go that’s better?

Comment

Where should I start? You degrade the kids. Every kid is so afraid of getting benched or yelled at so there is no creativity at all.
          If you watch the kids on the bench they are typically looking at the ground instead of the game. You have taken the fun out of the game for them.
          Why is your voice so strange? And you are a complete ass****.
          Does this answer your question?
          Yep, the same CB for years.

Comment

Is the RDL team the same as the NEFC DA team? I've heard of the 11-year olds on that team having F-bombs dropped on them by whoever's coaching. Sounds like an awesome environment.
            Just like on their school bus. LOL

Comment

Just make sure you buy your kid a good shovel. If it snows they will ask you to shovel the field because they do not want to ask their staff to do it, or pay for for it
              What is wrong with kids having to shovel snow? Or do you think their maid / nanny should do it?

Comment

Yep, the same CB for years.
                CB's style has now been filtered to the rest of the boys coaches.....they've lost their way

Comment

CB's style has now been filtered to the rest of the boys coaches.....they've lost their way
                  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" ----CB yells
                  Now that's coaching!

Comment

What is wrong with kids having to shovel snow? Or do you think their maid / nanny should do it?
                    We pay for SOCCER practice, not to maintain the fields.

Comment

Just heard an anecdote last night about how last spring's NEFC DA tryouts were run. The guy sounds like a real pr*ck. But there are at least a couple boys' coaches left who are not like that. They have their own idiosyncrasies, and may get exasperated from time to time, but they're generally positive.

Comment

Just heard an anecdote last night about how last spring's NEFC DA tryouts were run. The guy sounds like a real pr*ck. But there are at least a couple boys' coaches left who are not like that. They have their own idiosyncrasies, and may get exasperated from time to time, but they're generally positive.
                        TH is much more negative than he was at his previous club. DH is nuts and losing teams for lack of winning. And JE (former Bolts coach) - is favorite hobby is mentally abusing the boys

Comment

We pay for SOCCER practice, not to maintain the fields.
                          Then go to a trainer, this is a team where there is more to learn then just technical soccer skills.

Comment

Then go to a trainer, this is a team where there is more to learn then just technical soccer skills.
                            What a load of crap.

I can’t wait until demographics forces this whole industry into recession and collapse. It’s coming: clubs already can’t find enough young players. Another 10 years and there will be a severe drop off. Then we can laugh at the formerly smug jerks like the poster above.

Do your job! Teach soccer! It’s not that difficult!

Comment

What a load of crap.

I can’t wait until demographics forces this whole industry into recession and collapse. It’s coming: clubs already can’t find enough young players. Another 10 years and there will be a severe drop off. Then we can laugh at the formerly smug jerks like the poster above.

Do your job! Teach soccer! It’s not that difficult!
                              Create another snowflake and see how quickly your kid crumbles under any type of pressure. Nice parenting! You probably threaten to sue the school when they punish your kid for being a bully too.

Comment

Create another snowflake and see how quickly your kid crumbles under any type of pressure. Nice parenting! You probably threaten to sue the school when they punish your kid for being a bully too.
                                I will assume you are the poster who made the comment about shoveling snow. Reading the posts, I thought you were being sarcastic only to find out that you think that the kids actually benefitted from having to shovel the snow. You're trying to pawn off that there was some sort of life lesson and/or team building by shoveling. You truly are touched. This is nothing more than some moronic coach or club administrator killing one bird with two stones. You had kids force labor cleaned the fields and polished that crap up with saying its a team building exercise. Then you attack anyone who questions this crap and call them a snowflake and/or a bad parent. You truly suck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X