Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't know what you're talking about, J. Conon just walked away from your highest placed ECNL team...half-way through the season. FESA doing what FESA does best...talking out of your poop hole. Overly critical of Armada much...? Worry about your own backyard
    What happened to Elmar again? :)

Comment

Happy ☺

What happened to Elmar again? :)
      Again...your own back yard. Don't worry about JFC...we're fine...kids are playing, kids are happy.

Comment

Again...your own back yard. Don't worry about JFC...we're fine...kids are playing, kids are happy.
        We aren't worried. I'm surely not worried! I like your "kids are happy" rec soccer mentality!

Good job JFC!

Who is JFC btw?

Comment

$$$

Happy? I bet losing 90% of your games makes no one happy for the competitive teams. If you want to have fun play rec and save a TON of money. Your kid isn't getting a scholarship.

Comment

We aren't worried. I'm surely not worried! I like your "kids are happy" rec soccer mentality!

Good job JFC!

Who is JFC btw?
            Like it!

Comment

Happy? I bet losing 90% of your games makes no one happy for the competitive teams. If you want to have fun play rec and save a TON of money. Your kid isn't getting a scholarship.
              FESA loses just as many, if not more games so what’s your point?

Comment

All programs.

FESA loses just as many, if not more games so what’s your point?
                Not true. Look at ALL league play ( Not including boys DA, which is not killing it) and Armada is way behind FESA. Compare ECNL, NPL and RED leagues, Boys and Girls, and let me know how the clubs compare. This is a good way to compare Clubs, not one program.

Comment

Not true. Look at ALL league play ( Not including boys DA, which is not killing it) and Armada is way behind FESA. Compare ECNL, NPL and RED leagues, Boys and Girls, and let me know how the clubs compare. This is a good way to compare Clubs, not one program.
                  How about this to settle any arguments. FESA A teams play Armada A teams, boys and girls, and B teams play B teams. On the boys side it would be over 80% Armada wins. ( remember Armada B teams play ECNL, FESA NPL). Girls ECNL would be a push most likely. FESA is 2-3 times the size club too.

Comment

How about this to settle any arguments. FESA A teams play Armada A teams, boys and girls, and B teams play B teams. On the boys side it would be over 80% Armada wins. ( remember Armada B teams play ECNL, FESA NPL). Girls ECNL would be a push most likely. FESA is 2-3 times the size club too.
                    What do you say about other non-fesa teams. They still beat the crap out of you! Maybe you are a director of boys coaching trying to salvage your job! Not too long ago armada/jfc had the monopoly. Not so much now! Losers! I love da.

Comment

Comprehend

We are not comparing one team to another. The OP was trying to compare Clubs based on the league competition, not head to head. League standings would show Armada well below FESA.

Comment

We are not comparing one team to another. The OP was trying to compare Clubs based on the league competition, not head to head. League standings would show Armada well below FESA.
                        That's common sense. Doc is trying to justify his existence. Armada is a waste of space.

Comment

Bubb wants total control over everything. Will never work while he is here.
                          BUBB and his family losers. He is a bully with no class

Comment

Yeah, if this is bullying. CLICK ON THE STANDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

1.) http://www.ussoccerda.com/sam/standings/league/

2.) https://www.boysecnl.com/southeast-standings/

3.) https://events.gotsport.com/events/D...?EventID=72912

Comment

Another one bites the dust! Thank you Armada.

Comment

Another one bites the dust! Thank you Armada.
                                You put this on several threads - but don't say who....is it someone that FESA is hiring?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X