Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all know that Palm Beach has a number of girls on the team. Let me also guess some other teams Florida Elite, FKK, Sunrise Prime, TBU, OCYS, Weston.
    How many girls do they select out of how many girls at the pool training?
    What is the percentage?

Comment

Might want to check FYSA site or call Siggi...
      Also check your gotsoccer login.

Comment

ODP is a joke. Save your time and money. Kid did it for 3 years. Went to AL twice. Did the regional camps. JOKE
        If your kid is good enough they move on from the region camp. Not every kid makes it. Sorry for your disappointment

Comment

funny how parents call odp a joke and then go sign there kids up at ,celtic, charger, florida premier,
          strictly soccer, fish hawk, tampa dynamo, tampa ranger, dunedin sterling, tbu,sprit of tampa bay, west pasco fc, west pasco fc, wff, bevard, ...did I miss any? The training quality at these mention club are so much better.

Comment

funny how parents call odp a joke and then go sign there kids up at ,celtic, charger, florida premier,
            strictly soccer, fish hawk, tampa dynamo, tampa ranger, dunedin sterling, tbu,sprit of tampa bay, west pasco fc, west pasco fc, wff, bevard, ...did I miss any? The training quality at these mention club are so much better.
            My kid did ODP last year and learned more in a few weekends with her coach than she did with her club coach all season. Reason being, the ODP coach corrected her when she was doing something wrong or wasn't playing her position the correct way. Club coach only cared about wins not development.

Comment

Not sure about the '07 team but my daughter made the '08 team. Supposedly they took 32 field players and 4 keepers. I got an email yesterday morning to accept the spot. I don't think a list will be posted until all spots are accepted. And yes you can logon to gotsoccer, it will show a registration for the ODP championships in January.

Comment

We all know that Palm Beach has a number of girls on the team. Let me also guess some other teams Florida Elite, FKK, Sunrise Prime, TBU, OCYS, Weston.
                How do “we all know that Palm Beach has a number of girls in the team?”

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  how do “we all know that palm beach has a number of girls in the team?”
                  coach is a team boca coach

Comment

The parent that thinks that there is favoritism because of club affiliation is a bunch of bull...There were players from TBU WFF Krush Rush Weston OC and other big clubs that didnt make the team. You have to realize that as a parent not everyone is going to make the team. If your superstar didnt make it the only reason is that when when she got on the field she didnt take advantage of the situation and make good decisions. Maybe she didnt do enough to stand out. It happens and you have to accept it. There was a lot of competition out there but at the same time there were kids that are still not behind some what. Take it as a measuring stick on where your player is. If you really think she is good enough then please due state her name and position and Im sure there are 3-4 that probably out performed her. Dont take it wrong way though just have her work harder to shine when its time to shine..

Comment

The parent that thinks that there is favoritism because of club affiliation is a bunch of bull...There were players from TBU WFF Krush Rush Weston OC and other big clubs that didnt make the team. You have to realize that as a parent not everyone is going to make the team. If your superstar didnt make it the only reason is that when when she got on the field she didnt take advantage of the situation and make good decisions. Maybe she didnt do enough to stand out. It happens and you have to accept it. There was a lot of competition out there but at the same time there were kids that are still not behind some what. Take it as a measuring stick on where your player is. If you really think she is good enough then please due state her name and position and Im sure there are 3-4 that probably out performed her. Dont take it wrong way though just have her work harder to shine when its time to shine..
                      I really like what you said but need to point out something. You can't bunch TBU, WFF, Krush, Weston and OC with RUSH. It's like saying Harvard, Yale, Brown, Princeton, Columbia and Keiser University.

Comment

My kid did ODP last year and learned more in a few weekends with her coach than she did with her club coach all season. Reason being, the ODP coach corrected her when she was doing something wrong or wasn't playing her position the correct way. Club coach only cared about wins not development.
                        Well mom, the. Your club has some pretty poor trainers if you think some ODP coach is great

Comment

WRONG. there is total favoritism. You just are blind and have not seen it yet! Wake up dope.. you will see it in about a year or

Comment

Would be interesting to see if coaches, affiliated with a Club, pick a disproportionate number of their Club players to their ODP team. If not, it must be objective. If so, one of the following must be true:

1. FYSA picks the best Club coach in the State to coach ODP.
                            2. It’s biased.
                            3. Dumb luck.

Maybe the Club affiliation of coaches and players should be published for transparency and we can decide for ourselves.

Comment

Not sure about the '07 team but my daughter made the '08 team. Supposedly they took 32 field players and 4 keepers. I got an email yesterday morning to accept the spot. I don't think a list will be posted until all spots are accepted. And yes you can logon to gotsoccer, it will show a registration for the ODP championships in January.
                              Is the 08 team posted somewhere?

Comment

Is the 08 team posted somewhere?
                                FYSA won't post the names of the players for months.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X