Personal Training in Broward County

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO. only Iko and SAT are overpriced. everyone else is fine. stop scamming dumb weston, parkland, and coral springs parents

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NO. only Iko and SAT are overpriced. everyone else is fine. stop scamming dumb weston, parkland, and coral springs parents
      IKO 40-65 since he will teach your kid how to shoot, been there once and very weak. Nothing what they will see in games.

Second comes SAT where MIRCO and the other guy charges at their field, 60-70 an hour.

Comment

IKO 40-65 since he will teach your kid how to shoot, been there once and very weak. Nothing what they will see in games.

Second comes SAT where MIRCO and the other guy charges at their field, 60-70 an hour.
        Any what exactly are their credentials?

Comment

If your kid needs personal training then he is not player material and you should put them in chess. Talent is not taught, its discovered in the field. Those weak money grabbing trainers are taking advantage of your stupidity! What's worse is that they are ignorant which makes you double stupid!

Comment

If your kid needs personal training then he is not player material and you should put them in chess. Talent is not taught, its discovered in the field. Those weak money grabbing trainers are taking advantage of your stupidity! What's worse is that they are ignorant which makes you double stupid!
            This right here is stupidity at its best. Google what you just said about "talent is not taught". You should try reading sometime. "The talent code" book is a good start. Reading is fundamental.

Comment

This right here is stupidity at its best. Google what you just said about "talent is not taught". You should try reading sometime. "The talent code" book is a good start. Reading is fundamental.
              I wonder how many personal training hours at $60 each Messi or Ronaldhino paid for? Btw Daniel Coyle is a homosexual.

Comment

Ajax, Benfica and all the top academies in the world have coaches that are specifically there for individual training. The players don't pay for the training, the club covers the expense but the individual training is a vital part of their individual development. Borussia Dortmund hired a technical trainer recently to handle the individual skill development of its U13 players and younger.

Comment

I wish weston would replace Daniel Serravite with a technical trainer like that

Comment

I wish weston would replace Daniel Serravite with a technical trainer like that
                    Has anyone tried Nacho Coira? I spoke with him earlier and he said he would come to Broward to coach my son.

Comment

If money wasn't an issue who would you hire to train your child?

Comment

Lito Garo best around and excellent rate.

Comment

If money wasn't an issue who would you hire to train your child?
                          Elp ingon

He's the best!

Comment

Has anyone tried Nacho Coira? I spoke with him earlier and he said he would come to Broward to coach my son.
                            Jajajaja!!!!

Comment

Lito Garo best around and excellent rate.
                              Oh my God! He sucks, but would trade training your kid for sleeping with moms.

Comment

What's my options?

I don't want the who rant of how they all suck and that it is useless and blah blah.

Just like to know if anyone has a non club biased trainer that's around please and what they focus on.

Thanks. Son is 13 and an attacking mid
                                We’ve been at www.aptspeed.com in North Broward for the past 2 years and have been very happy with our sons progress.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X