-
    Details
    WEST PINES UNITED FC 2007 GIRLS ECNL RL
    Davis Park LDSO #8 (11v11)
    Forecast

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      WRONG!!!
      weston lost 1-0 , and were pretty dominated from what hear.
      You heard wrong. I was there. JFC did win 1-0, but it was a good matchup, nothing I’d describe as a domination. Weston was a strong team.

Comment

Weston result correction

WRONG!!!
        weston lost 1-0 , and were pretty dominated from what hear.
        I was there Sunday...soaked to the bone and it was worth it. Great match from those 2007 JFC girls. Unfortunately, in soccer, someone has to win and someone has to lose. Real close match.

Weston 1 JFC 0

Comment

You heard wrong. I was there. JFC did win 1-0, but it was a good matchup, nothing I’d describe as a domination. Weston was a strong team.
          You are right. It was a very good match-up and a good game .... parents on both sides agree. JFC scored one the last 2 minutes of the game.... over an hour of the score being 0-0. I would travel to Melbourne for my kid to play against Weston any day.

Comment

I was there Sunday...soaked to the bone and it was worth it. Great match from those 2007 JFC girls. Unfortunately, in soccer, someone has to win and someone has to lose. Real close match.

Weston 1 JFC 0

''Troll''whats up, with the wrong'' score.?

JFC 1 weston 000000000000000000

Comment

See what I did there?

I agree. Driving for so long is rarely worth the trip. But in this case, we were quite pleased watching the motivation from all the girls to keep after the win. In my modest opinion, a quick goal by Weston before JFC 2007 got settled into the game doesn't take anything away from those young ladies. It shows tons of class to battle for 86° hunting for an equalizer.
              Weston 1 JFC 0 scoreline is nothing to hang your head about!

Comment

I agree. Driving for so long is rarely worth the trip. But in this case, we were quite pleased watching the motivation from all the girls to keep after the win. In my modest opinion, a quick goal by Weston before JFC 2007 got settled into the game doesn't take anything away from those young ladies. It shows tons of class to battle for 86° hunting for an equalizer.
                Weston 1 JFC 0 scoreline is nothing to hang your head about!
                You never do let up, Bitter Dad. Every time you post about our team, it gives me such a sense of smug satisfaction. Knowing how jealous you are, how desperate to know every detail? Its a little thrill that never gets old.

Haters
                (noun.)
                People who desperately want to be you.

Comment

JFC propaganda

Weston 1 JFC 0

I was there. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Your 2007 JFC team is legit! That match could have gone either way. Plus...factor in the rain, not an easy task to play in the rain in a foot of mud.

Comment

Weston 1 JFC 0

I was there. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Your 2007 JFC team is legit! That match could have gone either way. Plus...factor in the rain, not an easy task to play in the rain in a foot of mud.
                    Space Coast turf fields drain beautifully. Not a drop of mud to be seen. You’re confusing the soaked to the bone feeling of watching a rainy soccer match with the soaked in tears feeling you get after driving your B team kid all over the state 😂 You guys didn’t play on the nice fields when you were there 2 weekends before for the B team bash.

Comment

Stop the madness. The question has been answer many time over, Florida Premier

Comment

Greatness

Stop the madness. The question has been answer many time over, Florida Premier
                        Alexa...who reins supreme?

Florida Premier always.

Comment

Important

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=164950

Comment

Alexa...who reins supreme?

Florida Premier always.
                            We will see this weekend. I predict a 1-2, maybe 2-1 weekend and that if you can beat both ECNLr teams this weekend, but OC is going to spank you. Good luck losers.

Comment

We will see this weekend. I predict a 1-2, maybe 2-1 weekend and that if you can beat both ECNLr teams this weekend, but OC is going to spank you. Good luck losers.
                              Got word from an internal FP parent that there is a lot of animosity between players and parents. The Fab 5 players were not on that team last year. So parents are fuming that those players are starters and taking all the playing time away from the rest. Parents are fuming and after this weekend coming back to Starkey 0-3 will be a tuff pill to swallow. Well let me take that part back.

Comment

Got word from an internal FP parent that there is a lot of animosity between players and parents. The Fab 5 players were not on that team last year. So parents are fuming that those players are starters and taking all the playing time away from the rest. Parents are fuming and after this weekend coming back to Starkey 0-3 will be a tuff pill to swallow. Well let me take that part back.

This is fake. Parents of the crew are perfectly happy with having their kids play as role players. The fab 5 will carry the team. Florida Premier will win the tournament. All the parents will be happy posting the results on social media.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X