Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t being challenged part of Development? Red Bull’s on the boys side are known to just scrimmage, play games, maximize intensity of competition and create a survival of the fittest mentality. Training and competing with the best is part of development. If your daughter can’t hack it then just own it.
    obviously your kid is the next Alex Morgan 😂

Comment

Sounds like someone who doesn't understand development. Has your kid even played for RB? They actually train and develop their roster, even the kids at the bottom. They understand that kid at the end of the roster could be the best kid in a year given the right training and opportunity.

RT is good at replacing the kid at the end of the roster with the next kid up that he faced on another team after promising the world to the parents. Winning like this doesn't make you a good coach just a good salesman. Enjoy yourself on his team until he finds your kids replacement.
      Wah wah my daughter played on a great team and she wasn’t good enough dominstesd of hekpingnher to get better I’m going to bad mouth the coach.

Now you know why she’s not good enough. Daddy is constantly making excuses and blaming everyone else.

Just an FYI

The Red Bull’s youth program has the highest turnover of any club in ny or nj. When you don’t know you shouldn’t speak. Once you do everyone knows how much you don’t know

Comment

Wah wah my daughter played on a great team and she wasn’t good enough dominstesd of hekpingnher to get better I’m going to bad mouth the coach.

Now you know why she’s not good enough. Daddy is constantly making excuses and blaming everyone else.

Just an FYI

The Red Bull’s youth program has the highest turnover of any club in ny or nj. When you don’t know you shouldn’t speak. Once you do everyone knows how much you don’t know
        this discussion is hysterical. my boy played for him for a season and the coach got the team pulled from him by CSA for the same stuff (and other things) that the other parent mentioned. whole team was glad he got booted. hope it works out better for you, but obviously he didn't learn anything when he got in trouble.

Comment

this discussion is hysterical. my boy played for him for a season and the coach got the team pulled from him by CSA for the same stuff (and other things) that the other parent mentioned. whole team was glad he got booted. hope it works out better for you, but obviously he didn't learn anything when he got in trouble.
          Sure that was why

Comment

Besides RT how are the other coaches at CSA? Have things improved since the DM departure?

Comment

Besides RT how are the other coaches at CSA? Have things improved since the DM departure?
              How could they not have improved after the DM departure? He was the anchor dragging the girls side down. He was the virus that infected and diseased the girls side of CSA Monmouth. Even after he left he allegedly tried to poison them by allegedly ratting out their DA players for playing high school ball. Its been 1 year since CSA kicked this useless know nothing fraud of a “coach” to the curb and the girls side of CSA has made an amazing 180 degree turnaround. It’s not surprising that the turnaround was so quick after the departure of DM and his cronies.

Comment

Wow what has this man done to you? I get it he is not a good coach but you make him sound so much worse than that. Do you have any examples to back your strong words???

Comment

Wow what has this man done to you? I get it he is not a good coach but you make him sound so much worse than that. Do you have any examples to back your strong words???
                  An example was provided in the original post. It was reported in many posts in this forum and on facebook by many posters about how he allegedly reported his former DA players for playing high school soccer. His motivations for reporting this was based on pure vindictiveness. He also sells futsal training to uninformed parents even though he has never been trained to coach futsal, has no background in futsal, has no ability to even demonstrate the footskills that are supposed to be taught in a futsal training session, and instead of teaching advanced footskills in his futsal training he just does speed and agility drills and tells the uninformed parents that is what futsal is. I can go on and on and on but all I will be doing is just reiterating the same examples and comments that have been shared by many other posters in this forum and on facebook. So just read through the forum yourself and you will find plenty of examples. Keep your kids away from PSA as long as DM is there.

Comment

He’s a perv

Comment

Too much focus on DM, what about all the new coaches the CSA leadership team have brought in to change the perception of the academy? Any feedback there?

Comment

Has not transformed very much, same ol same ol over promise and under deliver. Training and communication are still big areas for improvement, also issues with player retention indicatively at the DA level. Baby steps for now as they say....

Comment

DM definitely left a huge gap but things are indeed moving forward now though still a bit shaky, shame the previous DOC stay was also short lived, that added further angst and uncertainty. Hopefully stability and some good folks sticks around now. We’ll see....

Comment

How is the u13 girls DA team at CS? Who is the coach? Is it all homegrown kids? Do they have a full roster of 2007s or is it a mash up of 2007s and 2008s?

Comment

Great team one of the best if not the best in NJ. Very well trained as well, bright future for these ladies. Been getting a nice inflow from PDA as well which is a great sign.

Comment

Great team one of the best if not the best in NJ. Very well trained as well, bright future for these ladies. Been getting a nice inflow from PDA as well which is a great sign.
                                How do you know? Do you have a child on the 2007 team? Do you know when open tryouts are? Do they hold ID sessions or allow potential players to practice with the team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X